The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 3!

The obsessive compulsive....Please modders, make an item sorting mod! I'm dying over here! D=

danirax

Jan 11, 2011
I think I belong to the masochist category got mode that makes enemies 10 time stronger and they still dropping like flies.... =(

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
For a moment, I thought that the fourth panel of the first strip would be the worse Skyrim-related thing I would ever see that would give me nightmares.

Thank you, Carter. No amount of brain bleach will ever cleanse my mind.

ChaosEternal

Feb 4, 2011
Am I the only one who thinks the massive Mudcrab with the crown is adorable? :D

Edit:
Xan Krieger said:
jawakiller said:
Ickorus said:
I know I shouldn't but im really tempted to search "Oblivion Sex Mods" now just to see what horrors there really are.

Edit: OH GOD, I should've heeded your warning.
There is no unseeing this... o_O
I think the worst image that came up was Alex of Half-life 2 having an abortion. Well I know I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight.
Oh god. I think I'LL have nightmares just hearing about that. 0.o

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Hands down, best comic to be released on The Escapist.

And im going to say, sexual deviant is a tempting offer. Ive always wanted an Argonian maid. Lusty or not.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
kouriichi said:
Hands down, best comic to be released on The Escapist.

And im going to say, sexual deviant is a tempting offer. Ive always wanted an Argonian maid. Lusty or not.
But what will Mjoll have to say about that?

OT: I was going to mention how I'd want to ride that mudcrab in the second panel but the 4th panel made that sentence very strange.

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
Is that Vault Boy complaining about consistency while being blasted with a Kamehameha Wave?

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
My little Khajit is currently looking for another Khajit to start a little family. Hopefully the modders will help him out.

imnotparanoid said:
Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
.>

DeMorquist

Dec 15, 2011
My Views:

Panel 1: Hmm...Yep followed by magical races and such...Add smoking! Earrings! Etc etc...

Panel 2: Yeah...I recall a mod where Mannimacro became like a Lich then Death himself..it was like Castlevania...and he spoke German...

Panel 3: Yep the Yoshitonihentai Blade of Sensai Ishimato from the anime Ishimato and the School Girls of Tokyo...or Lightsabers...or poorly added in guns...

Panel 4: Shudder....the entire comic could have just been this panel...its sad trying to look for mods

TITS
FEMALE GENITALIA MOD
DICK SWORD
WHOREHOUSE
-Insert Other Game Here- Weapon

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
Now, I'm a modder, but I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing that last panel, or that description.

Oh the things you would be happier in not knowing.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
I want links to dl all 4 of those mods NAO!

I remember oblivion had some real sexual mods involving rape and tentacles, so last panel is actually quite tame compared to the reality. Only reason skyrim doesnt have similar mods yet (and if it has, then i didnt see them whilst browsing nexus) is cos the dev tools aint out yet, but once they are... *evil laugh*

In all seriousness though, i really want that masochist mod. I have an attraction for big nasty creatures that borders on the fetichism >:)

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I cannot wait for all the lusty sex mods coming from Oblivion to Skyrim. Let the psychological carnage begin!!!

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
CD-R said:
Awesome comic. Not sure white was the best color to pick for the female argonian's pasties though.

thespyisdead said:
who wants scaly argonians, when you can go down on furry khajit?
Nowhere unfortunately. You can't marry khajit or wood elves in Skyrim. However in Morrowind you had Ahnassi the only romance option in the game.

that's ok, because i am currently playing as a Khajit female :p

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
TopazFusion said:
Anyone else notice the mudcrab sex slave is wearing nipple tassels, as well as the lusty argonian?

Anyway, I'm now off to the mod sites. *shiftyeyes*
I did notice... But are mudcrab boobs really above it's head on it's back!?

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
TopazFusion said:
DeanoTheGod said:
I did notice... But are mudcrab boobs really above it's head on it's back!?
Apparently they are.
They're in the same place on the giant mudcrab too.
Hmmm... Giant naked mudcrab boobs... Does that mean the escapist has contributed to Rule 34?