The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
now, I'm not a modder
but I sure am level 99 QuickLoader

fighting dragons on Master with an Argonian Assassin is something to be experienced

also I use magic robes, gave all my armor (and an enchanted complete glass armor) to my elf companion

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Eruanno said:
Is that the lusty argonian maid in panel four?
Came here to say this :p

I think that nothing will top the Tentacle Rape Spell mod I found for Oblivion, and immediately regretted clicking on. x_x

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Heh at least they don't have the "real" sex mod that I stumbled on for FO3. It's probably ported to FO:NV as well I'd guess. Anyway it added a new chat option with pretty much anyone to have actual graphic sex with them, in many, many positions. Pretty weird shit.

Panel 4 is hilarious though.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Damn. That MegaCrab looks like a worthy adversary! Have at thee, ruffian!
But yes. Of, the mods. They are both cool and damn freaky.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Mmm, I wanna kill that MegaKingCrab. Looks tasty. Maybe it would go well with boiled slaughterfish eggs.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Amnestic said:
Eruanno said:
Is that the lusty argonian maid in panel four?
Came here to say this :p

I think that nothing will top the Tentacle Rape Spell mod I found for Oblivion, and immediately regretted clicking on. x_x
Gosh I saw that one, never installed it though...
Thank god.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Octogunspunk said:
Mmm, I wanna kill that MegaKingCrab. Looks tasty. Maybe it would go well with boiled slaughterfish eggs.
I've played this series for too long and paid too much attention when I immediately think you could make a house out of it's shell like Ald'Ruhn Under-Skar. I should not know the name of a giant building made out of a massive fantasy crab shell. Nobody should.

And damn, now I want that Dragon Ball Z mod. I can't wait to power up for three minutes while a dragon stands there shocked, in terrified awe. It won't be the same if they can't smack-talk me though. Or smirk.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
All of these are gold XD

Except for that last one! What is it? A man can't fantasize about a crab sex slave without being called a sexual deviant?

GoodApprentice

Apr 27, 2010
These are the salad days of Skyrim, when thousands of game-changing mods have yet to be released. My New Vegas game is one massive, violent battlefield of strange.

I've never understood the desire to turn Bethesdas games into depraved sex romps, and the mods that make characters look like pretty(?) Japanese cartoons have always freaked me out, but to each his own.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Amnestic said:
Estrus! I was hoping they'd name-drop it and make the most amazing schmuck bait this side of Evil Genius' "Don't Press This Button".

When I clicked the link (I got schmuck baited), I laughed for about ten minutes. I need help.

Apr 28, 2008
lacktheknack said:
Amnestic said:
Estrus! I was hoping they'd name-drop it and make the most amazing schmuck bait this side of Evil Genius' "Don't Press This Button".

When I clicked the link (I got schmuck baited), I laughed for about ten minutes. I need help.
Yeah, my reaction to that mod was also full-on laughter. I suppose it's because of how absurd the whole thing is.

Scrumpmonkey said:
To be honest the Fallout 3 modders elevated the nude mod to a fine art. Just look (or not) at some of their achivements with texture and mesh in that god awful engine.
This is rather true. One of their best contributions was making actual feet for characters. Seriously, look in all of Bethesda's games. You're character and all NPC's have flippers for feet.