The Holiday Council

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Ciarang said:
Would it be too much to ask for someone to spice up my avatar ?
It's been spiced

Although. Don't hesitsate to ask someone else if you don't like it =)

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Daye.04 said:
doxcology said:
Hello there dear Fanboy! (...)
I hope you don't mind that i gave it a shot. ANd I also hope that fanboy don't mind that I was strongly inspired by his work
I was actually considering to make it being sprayed on some kind of a wall, since it's originally from a grafitti
I dare say! Part of my avatars smile is disappearing!

:0

Other than that, it's pretty good!

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Could someone summerize (no pun intended) my new avatar? :) I love you guys. Some sort of GIF would be amazing if you're bored XD

http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/users/avatars/254798.png

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Id like to have my avatar summerized! I think it should be fairly easy, but a nice touch of detail would be to put the sun on the top right corner so it matches with the shadow on Eddie's hand. He doesnt need sunglasses but if you could darken his current glasses a bit that'd be great!

This is awesome!

EDIT:

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
It would be supremely awesome if someone could hook me up with some sunshine :)

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
Here's a better resolution photo to help Fanboy or anyone else who wants to summerize my avatar. Something animated would be lovely :D

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
Sparrow Tag said:
Well, I'm intruiged to see what you can do with mine.

RedMenace said:
Summer-ise me Captain! >.<

alalge said:
Wouldn't it be nice if my Vengeful Koala had the summer flavor? Summer me up Fanboy if you can, it would be muchly appreciated.

WrongSprite said:
Could someone summerize (no pun intended) my new avatar? :) I love you guys. Some sort of GIF would be amazing if you're bored XD

Biek said:
Id like to have my avatar summerized!

S.H.A.R.P. said:
It would be supremely awesome if someone could hook me up with some sunshine :)

doxcology said:
Here's a better resolution photo to help Fanboy or anyone else who wants to summerize my avatar.

wilfrules4ever said:
Hey can you summer-ize this avatar, and put the sun in the bottom left corner Thanks

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Fanboy, my lord and savior, I'm interested to see how you'd fit some summery goodness in with my lich.

That is, if you can find the time.