The Holiday Council

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
DemonGuy792 said:
I'm not sure how you would go about it, but can someone bring a little ray of sunshine and colour into my avatar's blank white background, please?

Mr. Fister said:
If it's no trouble, I have a double request (two separate avatars).

First, I'd like to have the E in my current avatar removed.

Second, I want a summerized Midna, if possible.

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
Fanboy said:
sm0kybac0n said:
Damn it! You see what happens when I go away to France for 2 weeks??? I've got to get in on this... I'll try it myself first, and come back here if I can't get a satisfactory result :)
That's great! thanks a million!

I saw that you posted links to the Sun and Beach images that you have been using I can try helping out a bit. I won't be able to animate them (I'm not as good as the almighty fanboy) but I can take some of the workload off if people are willing to settle for non-animated avvies.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
If any of you wouldn't mind, could you summer up my avatar please?
I don't really care what's in it, except for summer, and thanks in advance!

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
Sorry to ask again, but i found this engineer avatar, so th bucket is gone. Any chance of some summer? Oh, and if it's at all possible, i wouldn't mind it a little bigger as well, it seems a tad small. Thanks in advance.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
Beefcakes said:
I wish I could join in the summer fun, but I'm Aussie...
Is that aloud?
EDIT: Done with Beefcakes'

TheFacelessOne said:
I don't know what you can make of my apple...can you surprise me?
I've got these two (although Diddy may be a challenge but I'll give it a shot)
EDIT2:

Done

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
Soigieoto said:
Could someone summerize my avatar.

I'll give you cookies.

Zeeky_Santos said:
Yo, I need one for my regular to be summerised, me being in the Northern Hemisphere now (yay?!). I would like it to be animated. Here is the original, it's easier with this one.

Could I also get an avatar for the Aussie Escapists User Group please? I would like It to be an animated gradient between the Escapist 'E' and the Australian Flag.

I'm not taking any more requests. If you've already placed a request I'll finish it, but any requests past this point will have to be taken by somebody else; I'm done.