The Humble Origin Bundle: 8 games redeemable on Origin

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
LetalisK said:
So they have Dead Space 1 and 3, but no Dead Space 2? I don't get it.
Humble Bundle is very well-known for the extra game its put after some days.
I guess DS2 maybe will relieved later.

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
Meh only thing that i would want is Battlefield 3 but i have no intrest because origin only.
And only reason for that is i chose to use steam for my cloud game libraray and have no intrest to run second program and have split my collection under multiple places.

In short i have too many steam games to bother install origin for one.

yes im a lazy bastard

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
SweetShark said:
I don't have NONE of this games.......NONE!!!
So, you have all of them? :p

OT: Got the bundle, just the "basic" version, though - I don't care for either Battlefield or Sims 3. I might probably try out Dead Space a-a-and...I'll have the others available for gifts when I want to gift them to somebody. It's an OK deal.

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
I've snapped up this bundle, for the price you really can't grumble. Plus it isn't as if as PC gamers we can't fix titles to run without Origin.

Happiness Assassin

Oct 11, 2012
Heh... the number 9 top contributor is named "Munchma Quchi."

I sorry, what?

Oh yeah, pretty good deal for these games. Too bad I don't have any cash.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
As much as I don't wanna benefit EA, or use Orign, this is an astounding deal. I'd jump on it if my laptop could hope to run any of these games.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is an incredible deal. PR stunt or no, can't fault them for it. I only have Crysis 2, BF3, DS1 and Mirror's Edge, so this is an awful lot of entertainment for potentially very little money.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Having to install Origin for this bundle made me hesitate, but I went with it anyways. Definetly worth $5 and I've been itching hard to try Dead Space 3 and am somewhat intrested in Crysis 2. The other games I already own or have no intrest in. Hoping they'll add something cool later.

Thebazilly

Jul 7, 2010
Totally dropping some money on this when I get home. I don't have any of these games, and I have wanted to play Mirror's Edge for a while.

Not having to pay EA makes it even sweeter.

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
This is the smartest thing I've seen EA do in like ever. A great PR boost by giving to charity, you get more people using Origin, and more people are playing EA games that are all likely getting sequels in some way. As well, people get to benefit from cheap games. My brother and hell even my grandfather jumped up on the deal when I told them. I'm not interested in any of it, but I almost bought them just to be able to give to charity.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Ugh... I feel unclean. I didn't think it was possible, but they finally got me. Origin is installed on my computer.

Well played, EA. Well played.

OpticalJunction

Jul 1, 2011
Wow, awesome deal. I picked it up for $5. Thinking about raising that amount since it all goes to charity.

EA, you done good.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
If they provide Steam keys for most of the games doesn't it ruin the point of making you install Origin?

Well it's worth it for Mirror's Edge at least. Also it will be nice to have an updated driving game, since I've still been playing Midtown Madness for my fix.

Tayh

Apr 6, 2009
I am greatly amused at the amount of whining about EA and Origin in this thread. Such hypocrisy.
They got my 5$.
Always wanted to try out Mirror's Edge.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
When Origin works, it's fine.
When it doesn't (such as ME3 failing to log in during the launch of SimCity), it sucks.

Anyways, I've already got all those games.

As for why people hate EA ... well ... people think they're the white van that drives up to schools and offer free candy.
The difference being, most of the time they don't bother with the candy.

Ftaghn To You Too

Nov 25, 2009
It's a PR stunt and I still hope bad fire related things happen to EA as a company, it's all for charity, and this is an actually good PR stunt. It shows they aren't entirely trying to suck blood from us. I'll probably grab it.

Good job, EA. You didn't screw up.