The Item to your immediate right

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
A nice glass jar about a quarter-full of Humbugs and another quarter-full of empty Humbug wrappers.

Also a small box with a few games in it...let's see:

Original Dawn of War & Expansions
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
C&C3 & Kane's Wrath
HAWX (the first one)
C&C Generals Deluxe Edition
and Spore Galactic Adventures.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Hmm... A ruler, my glasses and a calculator. F**k. But just behind me is a se of heavy kons with which I have been trained to break face, so I'm not screwed really, unless for some reason I have to grab right because the zombies got through my third-of-an-inch iron burglar bars...

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
My wardrobe including (amongst other things) my Tuxedo and umbrella, I'm going out in style and bashing zombies with a surprisingly hefty umbrella

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
To my right there's the sleeve of my jacket (the rest of it is behind me) and to my left I have the other sleeve and an iPod USB cord. Looks like I can go Agent 47 on any assailant... Well, without the fibre wire, of course.

bakan

Jun 17, 2011
My PSP and i just can't beat the last 'master mode' levels in Gitaroo Man lives :/

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I've got a wide selection to my right including A Computer Case that's sticking out of its area, a bedroom slipper, a sneaker, a coffee mug, a plastic bauble of a zombie (Oh the hilarious irony!) a cell phone, and a desk lamp.

To my left, I have an unused door.

I'll go with the door. That's an effective bludgeon.

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
To my immediate right? An iPod touch 4g...

Well, time to play some thrash metal and face my impending doom with bare fisted resistance!

Shieldage

May 20, 2010
ScoopMeister said:
A pillow.

Hmmmm... I wonder if zombies are allergic to cotton...

No? I didn't think so. I am screwed.
http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-24811/mmooch+Tara+vs+Adam.htm

Anyway, directly to my right is a 5 foot high floor lamp with a pointy thing on the end that tends to fall off when I move it.... Oh well, might make a decent club.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
My stuffed animal panda!
I shall animate it with my dark magics and inspire the emotion of fear to emerge among zombie-kind.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
There are 3 things, all at equal distances, a keyboard, computer monitor, and a really huge computer.

I pick the keyboard.

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
Well for me it's either a coffee table (hmm...) the power cable for my laptop, or a pillow. Unless I'm the Hulk none of that will help much... but then again, if I was the Hulk, all I would need are my fists.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
A black 360 controller for my PC...I guess I could garrote some zombies with the wire and club them with the controller but I don't think I would be very successful...