The last enemy you defeated is now your roommate

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
I'm pretty sure Elder Elija would be inspecting my PC wondering how it worked as it's more powerful then the computer terminals found in the Fallout Universe, then there's the telly......I would probably have to tie the crazy old bastard down

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
The Patriarch from Killing Floor?

Not sure how to feel about that.

Is everything simple if it's your roommate who has a rocket launcher for an arm?

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
You mean that Combine soldier?

Dude, you gotta get your half of the rent and stop leaving the goddamn milk out!

Albert Whisker

Sep 5, 2010
I don't think Peace Walker is gonna fit inside my tiny house.
But the Boss AI will surely have many things to teach me. It'll be great! And the crazy sex offenders and the bears that roam the streets will no longer be any kind of threat.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Does it count if they're from a demo? If so, then it'd be that Holy Sword guy from the No More Heroes Heroes Paradise demo. Should be, uh, interesting, but I guess not too bad if he has the decency to not tear the place up every time someone comes over to murder him. At least he has more culture than some of the enemies it could have been. I just hope he doesn't ever cut himself shaving, because apparently he spurts blood explosively and I know I'm not gonna be the one to clean that shit up. :/

Exo-Mike

Feb 14, 2010
Not good I've been playing mortal kombat

Can't remember how far I got last night but I think Kintaro would be my roommate (I hope he doesn't remember how badly I beat the crap out of him!)

Then again with mortal kombat any character would be a nightmare to live with

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
A musclebound French panther-man wielding an axe who keeps fighting with his fiance, an elf who speaks only in alliteration (I just played Jeanne D'arc). That will be... weird.

Quaidis

Jun 1, 2008
Dammit, I'm living with a Rathalos...

I'll have to have the fire department on standby, just in case... And get rid of the gas stove.

Divein53

Jul 31, 2011
Anybody want to swap for a collector?
I woke up yesterday frozen an being carried on to a spaceship.
Thank god for fly-paper.