The last man/woman on Earth

Seldon2639

Feb 21, 2008
I'd depend on just how fucked up the world had become. If we're talking "complete destruction of every piece of infrastructure, plus everyone else is dead" I'm pretty much screwed, frankly. If the infrastructure is still there, but the people are dead, I can survive for a while where I live (assume there aren't mutants, ect), but eventually I'd have to head out toward the countryside, to try to sustain myself by farming.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I'd take a page from the Eddsworld book of apocalyptic beavious and do exactly this.

Ocelot GT

Oct 29, 2009
I would mutate into an Ocelot, and play wif da other animals :3

learn their culture
learn their language
integrate into their society

then mutate back to human ocelot form and kill them all with my fingerbangs (like in MGS4 ocelot fingerbangs, not probing my pink spot fingerbangs)

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
What Id'e do relies heavily on wether or not those mutant animals are friendly, or if theirs any deadly radiation. Asuming the animals were friendly and the builings weren't leveled I would probably go on a spree stealing stuff from mall stores, comendeer some food and a vehicle and find a really big expensive place to call home.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
How would I know I'm the las one left? I think a search of more than 3 miles would be in order. After that, get a bunch of guns and shoot everything.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
HG131 said:
Cakes said:
Commit suicide. The absolute solitude would drive you insane eventually.
Not if you're already mad....
Touché, but a mostly sane person like myself would never be able to handle it. Sure, it'd be cool for a while, but oh dear God the solitude.

Feb 13, 2008
Time enough at last [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Enough_at_Last]. Now I can finish my reading.

Oh wait, are those my glasses...?

That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was all the time I needed... ! It's not fair!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Time enough at last. Now I can finish my reading.

Oh wait, are those my glasses...?

No...No...it's not fair!
You can still read Braille.

...*PLAP PLAP* AAAH! *tongue goes plap plap*

As for me, I would go to the desert with my friend Angus. We would eat chocolate cakes and desert lizards.

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
cynicalandbored said:
Exploring. With no pants. It's just more fun that way...
this wins.

But I'd be driving a pimp ass car... into other pimp ass cars... and buildings... pimp ass buildings mind you....

Break into video game store and play everything I wanted on the most pimp ass computer i could find...

try to Hack into something important... deface it.. like, make the homeland security website have a giant penis on the frontpage...

a pimp ass penis...

have a nap...

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
Get a fast car.
Drive fast car.
Find some food.
Find some insulin.
Find a military base.
Send out constant messages from it.
Start hunting for answers.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Invite my imaginary friends over for tea as usual...

(only kidding, of course we drink beer!)

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
I'd most likely be fine for a few weeks, before descending into madness.

Basically, almost every other post in this thread.

this_username_sucks

Nov 3, 2009
whatever want.

clone an army of hot sexy women and have fun with them

play videogames

watch pr0n

make pr0n

kill a bunch of stuff

you know. Fun stuff like that.