The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Season of the Witch combined with Monster hunter tri and Gears of war: Anvil Gate.

Medieval apocalyptic world with giant monsters and chainsaw bayonets. Sounds like a great time.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2" combines with "Heroes of Might and Magic 5" and "The presentation of self in every day life". Uh... so now I'm going through life presenting myself as a wizard/mage?

I hope the doctors are nice to me in the mental hospital.

Aug 25, 2009
My last film was Cowboys and Aliens, my last game was GUN, and my last book was Percy Jackson and the Olympians

The first two, basically go together anyway, the last one would just make everything awesome.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
The last movie I saw was "Death Race", the last game I played was "Mass Effect", and the last book I read was "The Bro code". Weird combination but I think you could make it work.

Gypsie

Oct 5, 2010
Um...so we're looking at The Devil's Double, mixed with Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, and Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut...

That is one royal mess of a game/film/book you have on your hands :| Um...a world war 2 survivor who might, or might not have been abducted by aliens is forced into being the body double of Saddam Hussein's son, but in a quest to win back Iraq from "the darkness" he joins forces with the mystical "guardian", a forest creature of legend....i smell oscar success!!!

Get me Jackson on the fone, right now!!

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Hmm .. game would be Fallout 3; movie would be PS I Love You (wife's choice .. actually didn't make me vomit -- surprising for a rom-com); book would be Inquisition War series set in 40K.

0.o

An Inquisitor runs around a nuclear devastated Ireland, fighting off Super Mutants and Chaos Spawn, in a macabre game of cat-and-mouse with his dead Callidus Assassin lover? Well shit, that IS the Inquisition War story. It's the same damned story!!

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Blues Brothers, and Lightning by Dean Koontz.

A wisecracking Batman travels through time to change the unfortunate fate of a girl, protecting her from the fascist hordes of Joker's minions, all the while on a mission from God.

I'd totally watch/play/read that.

Quala

Mar 18, 2009
I've got Shaun of the Dead, Bad Company 2, and Metro 2033. Generic soldiers in post apocalyptic Russia fighting zombies with cricket bats? Sounds pretty cool.

Benito Zamora

Mar 29, 2011
Game: Fallout: New Vegas
Movie: Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2
Book: The Heroes of Olympus

Actually, I think that sounds pretty cool. Post apocalyptic wizards and demigods.

CrazT

Sep 19, 2009
Memento, GTA: San Andreas, Vampire Hunter D

Okay...a vampire hunter returns home to Los Santos to protect his family and friends, with the story being told in reverse order

Not too bad, but a few months back would have been better: Fellowship of the Ring, Mario Kart: DD, Battle Royale. 42 hobbits are placed on an island and forced to race go-karts until one remains. I would actually pay to see/play/read that!!!

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
Godfather 2, Portal 2, and Treasure Island.

My god...the gloriousness of it all. The Corleone Family has to find a buried treasure using Portal guns. While fighting pirates. It's...beautiful.

KishinZero

Nov 22, 2010
Game: Brink
Book: Lord of the Flies
Movie: Back to the Future

So a couple of British kids travel back in time to a lost island to run around killing everyone. This will be fun.