The last movie you watched, is your life story.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
The movie I most recently watched? The Gurren Lagann movie(s).

The GL movie, which just happens to be the more awesome verson of the most awesome anime in history, is now my life story.

Catchpa: Make it so

HELL YEAH I WANNA MAKE IT SO!

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
Sharpe's Regiment...

I spend my life trying to find out why reinforcements aren't reaching the frontlines by infiltrating a newly formed battalion as a private, all with my Irish Sidekick in tow and fucking 3 ladies?

Not bad I guess, but it seems a pretty short life story.

Bato

Oct 18, 2009
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Someone hand me every drug conceivable. I will take them all at once.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
DaKiller said:
Erja_Perttu said:
Last film I watched was Tintin. My reactions would be - Yay adventures! Sounds simple enough to me.
How do you even have time to post when you're in Tintin?

I just watched Battle Royale... Fucking game.
Do yourself a favor and watch Crows Zero.

That's the movie I watched last. I am not disappoint.

Bacaruda

Jul 10, 2011
Hmm... The last film I saw was L.A. Story. I think I like my life... a lot more now.
Life couldn't get any better actually. Well, almost.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I want you to hit me. As hard as you can.

Yeah, I'm going to have quite a few things to answer for by the end of that one...

[sub]It's Fight Club in case the reference eluded you. :3[/sub]

Varitel

Jan 22, 2011
The last movie I watched was a documentary about Bob Dylan called "Don't Look Back". So, I guess I'm now in an English hotel room with a bunch folk musicians giving smart-ass answers to journalists. Sounds like fun.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
The last movie I watched was Napolean Dynamite, the only depressing thing bout that being that nothing changes.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Hmm, the last film I watched... Well, watched, not just being some flashes on the telly I don't pay attention to. Hmm... Blimey, I don't watch movies very often.

I -think- that would be Children of Men. Oh, how wonderful. I'm probably one of the armed refugees getting my bum kicked.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
"In Time" well then i guess i no longer have the luxury of chilling on the internet any more
c'ya guys.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
The Shadow.

Apparently I'm a multimillionaire playboy who can cloud men's minds and is fighting Ghengis Khan...

And I'm Alec Baldwin.

Awesome.