The last RPG you played... that WASN'T Skyrim

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
Dungeons of Dreadmor. I played through the tutorials. Not sure if I like it yet or not.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
I had been replaying KoToR for the hell of it a few weeks before Skyrim came out.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Not sure if Bastion counts (I keep seeing it classified as an RPG even though I don't think it is) but if so then that. If it doesn't count then the Witcher 2.

cricketgg7

Nov 1, 2011
Currently trying to beat the final boss in the True End on Persona 4
And once I head to RadioShack today after work I'll be able to start my LP of Persona 3 or P3 FES if I can find it...

And I finally picked up Fallout 3 and Persona 1 so I'll be on that pretty soon

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
XX55XX said:
Just finished my second playthrough of The Witcher 2, going along with Iorveth this time.

But then...you won't be able to see Triss's boobies in that underground pool scene!

Does SWTOR count as an RPG? Otherwise the last one I played was Deus Ex: HR. (aside from skyrim, of course...but you said that 'wasn't skyrim')

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Don't remember which exactly. It was one of these three: ME2, Morrowind or Oblivion. All great games I might add ;)

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Cthulhu Saves The World. I picked it up in an Indie Royale Bundle about a month back. I liked it at first, but got tired of the random encounters and turn based combat.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Disgaea 4 for me I wont be downloading the patch either until I have got all the items I want from overstocking, that game is long enough without making it even tougher im surprised they still allow the puppy paw stick method of duping items tedious though it is.

Before that it was Persona 4 then before that Xenoblade chronicles then before that Baldurs gate 2 its been a good year for rpgs will probably be FFVII again next or maybe Skyrim if I get it for christmas (if not im waiting for goty edition).

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I just played some Final Fantasy IX last night. I restarted a couple months ago, put it down a few days later, around the point where you have to get to the Outer Continent, and came back to it last night. I was on the world map, so I was all "Where the hell do I have to go again?".

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Recettear!

Such an oddly satisfying game.

I owned the game for quite a while proceeding the Winter sale on Steam but only recently got back into it.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Skyrim is a tad overrated, in my opinion.

My answer to the question at hand however, would be World of Warcraft.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Half-Minute Hero
Ah, Half-Minute Hero. How much time I spent on you! So many games in one :D

Zantos said:
Heavens Mandate, Might and Magic VI: The mandate of heaven. Now with added heaven based mandate.

Good game, though I prefer VII. For a start it didn't insist on bringing up the title every four seconds.,,
I remember playing Might & Magic VIII, and really loving it. Hmm... I wonder if GoG has the M&M series...

Edit: Oh crap, forgot.
OT: Dungeons of Dreadmore, got it from on of the many Indie Sales, don't remember which now. Probably Humble Indie Bundle.