The last RPG you played... that WASN'T Skyrim

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I'm playing Final Fantasy VI (GBA). I love love love it. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I haven't played Skyrim yet, getting it on Sunday. Last RPG I played was Dark Souls, which kicked my arse because I'm a fucking idiot who has the combat coordination of a drunk cow.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Hmm, last RPG. Probably Sky....*eyes thread title*

......r.....im....?

Hehehe. Last one I played that wasn't Skyrim was Fable 2.

ResonanceGames

Feb 25, 2011
TES: Arena. I'm trying to play all the Elder Scrolls games in order throughout the next year. Why? Because I'm a nerd, that's why.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Been going through Demon's Souls and Dark Souls again. Mostly focusing on Demon's Souls until NG+ hit me like a fucking brick wall.

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
Record of Agarest War. It's not Disgaea, but it's all i can get on the motherfucking 360. I never should have bought that console, i should have known it would damn me to missing out on series i like in favor of interchangeable shooters.

Enrathi

Aug 10, 2009
Star Wars: The Old Republic. Plus I don't even have Skyrim. I've got enough games waiting for me to play that I've decided Skyrim can wait until GotY edition with all the DLC comes out sometime next year and then I'll pick it up.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I've actually been replaying fallout 3 a bit recently. Not sure why but I just had the urge. A whim, if you will. Fun game but christ does the writing make me want to tear out my own eyes.

ironmaidenrlz1

Dec 19, 2011
Random Fella said:
Oblivi... No no I kid, Diablo 2
do you use windows 7 coz i realy want to play it but the graphics are wierd im getting these green red white and pink dots if i move my character!!! :(

Wekub

Mar 22, 2011
Oblivion. I've played that one way too much to have finished as little of it as I have. :|

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
DasDestroyer said:
Leemaster777 said:
Half-Minute Hero
Ah, Half-Minute Hero. How much time I spent on you! So many games in one :D

Zantos said:
Heavens Mandate, Might and Magic VI: The mandate of heaven. Now with added heaven based mandate.

Good game, though I prefer VII. For a start it didn't insist on bringing up the title every four seconds.,,
I remember playing Might & Magic VIII, and really loving it. Hmm... I wonder if GoG has the M&M series...

Edit: Oh crap, forgot.
OT: Dungeons of Dreadmore, got it from on of the many Indie Sales, don't remember which now. Probably Humble Indie Bundle.
GoG is where I got it from after all my disks went and died. I still maintain it's only worth playing VI, VII and VIII, possibly with a little IX. They are pretty good games, and the sale is on.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
For me it was Dark Souls, and I'm about to jump into Borderlands again.

I've heard about Half-Minute Hero, but I've never really bothered to look for it or try it, but it does sound interesting.

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
Oblivion in fact.

Although stealth feels horribly broken, and I can't help but feel that the game would be broken if I wasn't a spell firing swordsman.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
Minecraft.

The random map generator makes the coolest stuff sometimes. Lead into a cave that eventually lead to an abandoned mineshaft. Found me some diamonds and other good stuff. Also just downloaded the Norsecraft texture pack, so that's cool.