The last RPG you played... that WASN'T Skyrim

Daget Sparrow

Oct 2, 2011
I'm not a huge RPG gamer, but Deus Ex: Human Revolution turned out really good. Before that, it was Mass Effect. Took a while for me to get into it, but when ME2 arrived I was hooked (planet scanning aside).

Fredrikorex

Sep 25, 2009
Before I started to play Skyrim, I played through Oblivion again.

So... Oblivion is the last RPG I played before Skyrim :D

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
I was in the mood for a classic, so last week I played the original Fallout. The game play holds up surprisingly well! Can't say the same for the graphics through...

Thee Lost One

May 26, 2010
Lost Oddysey, SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1&2, SMT: Nocturne, Legend of Legaia, Alundra, Soul Nomad, Final Fantasy 8-12-10-13, Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

The list starts at most recent omitting Skyrim, and tracks back in order of played.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Other than Skyrim, I last played Kingdom Hearts II. Though they are completely different, they are both among my favourite games of all time.

Archindar

Jul 28, 2008
I finished kotor for the.. 5th time i think and before that i played some dragon age (i really have finish that game some day).

Now it's only skyrim on the timetable.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
I played Oblivion, have been playing it, and will be playing it until I get my own copy in January. I'll be playing a Khajiit thief that likes fire spells. >:3

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
The last one i bought was KOTOR I think(felt like playing a starwars game). last played was either fallout new vegas or oblivion.

PPB

May 25, 2009
If it weren't for Steam sales, I wouldn't have played many newish RPGs. I picked up Fable III when it was on sale back in October. Not a completely bad game, but still rather disappointing in the long run. Before that I played Alpha Protocol, which was rather underwhelming but I'm not complaining because I did get it for $2.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Last RPG that wasn't Skyrim... Hm, I actually don't know. It was probably Fable 3. I have Dark Souls, but I haven't played it just yet. Still getting through other games on my "to pass" list.

Edit: Never mind, it was Pokemon: Leaf Green and Harvest Moon--I forget which I played last.