The last song you listened to is now your country's national anthem.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
Stengah by Meshuggah. I'm okay with this.
Iceland could use some more metal.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
The last song I listened to is the new US anthem, eh?

Huh... well... I'm definitely okay with this! ^-^

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
ejb626 said:
Even though I've been getting sick of these "The last X you Y'd is now Z" threads, the amount of them seems to have decreased and I just plugged the thread title into Google and got nothing from the Escapist. So basically what would your country's anthem be?

I last listened to the fight song of my local American Football team, the Washington Redskins. Take that Cowboys, now who's America's team? (Seriously "America's Team" should be the one that comes from its capital.) Yeah and if I've confused any foreign members we have a huge rivalry with Dallas who call themselves "America's Team" (I really should've listened to a song with more international appeal
You are sick of these threads, yet you make one.

Makes perfect sense.

Anyway... "Around the world" by Daft Punk. Blabla this is awesome blablabla I am going to ignore the rest of the thread blablabla because I am here to drop my opinion and I couldn't care less about what everyone else is saying blablabla maybe I'll just look around and see if someone has posted a song I like and quote that guy and circlejerk a little about it blablablabla

I swear this threads are stupid...

did I say stupid? I mean, these threads are wonderful! please make more! I like the fresh and new content that is posted in this kind of threads! Please don't report me, I've already been warned a lot of times just for stating my opinion.

Michael826

Aug 17, 2009
Everything's Ruined - Faith No More [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5irHyoRNcRY]

I should also note, this is for Australia. Lol.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Well, America would probably spontaneously turn into Finland. I am actually okay with this, for a number of reasons. Plus, pipes and electric guitar beat archaic classical pomp in a national anthem any day.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010

Get Away With Murder by Jeffree Star.
...I doubt much would change.

That's 'Merica for you!

II2

Mar 13, 2010
This just isn't going to work out.

Even for someone who genuinely likes this stuff (unthinkable though that is to some)... SMALL DOSES.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009

Well, I suspect a coup d'état will be on the schedule following this HILARIOUS misunderstanding.

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQYMGK2yx1A&feature=related

Creepy Velvet underground song as the national anthem of Ireland? Cool!