The last thing you ate is now attacking you

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
walrusaurus said:
cainx10a said:
A carrot salad is attacking me? time to dip that in more honey and dijon, and eat it! :)
also what on earth is a carrot salad?

EDIT: I just googled it, thats revolting. Its grated carrots mixed with raisins, nuts, citrus, and mayonnaise. *shudder*
I only hold on to the grated carrots part. Usually mix it with lettuce and onions, that's about it. It's tasty when you eat it with honey/dijon(mustard).

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
An Orange is attacking me, and I have to defend myself with noddles?

Challenge accepted.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
Icelandic skyr... I shall grab my spoon and feast upon it to save myself!

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
I'm fighting a Warbuton's baked pitta chip, and I am wielding a chicken + bacon triple sarnie.

I scoff down the sarnie, then bite wildly at the chip :D

WaffleCopters

Dec 13, 2009
A chicken vs Mi Goreng Noodles....

nah its ok, ill just lock the chicken with the others i own and eat the noodles.

Initial J

Dec 14, 2009
Cotton candy... in FOUR DIFFERENT FLAVORS (apple, banana, strawberry & blueberry)!
And my weapon is... milk chocolate with liquorice dragées.. I think I'm screwed here unless I manage to run into the shower before the fluffy monster gets to me (the best weapon & shield combination against cotton candy = shower!)!

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Some Frosted Mini-wheats, a croissant and some orange juice. Well too bad for them, because they're already in my stomach, being digested. So I doubt they'll win this time.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Two peanutbutter sandwiches shall tast defeat at the hands of this Croissant. Meet thy doom thee foodstuffs from hell!

Pacerman

Nov 18, 2009
last thing i ate, 2 donuts.
thing i ate before that, fired chicken, a wing and a breast.
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!