The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Impaled by a Banshee in ME3's multiplayer after being manhandled by a husk that my teammate ignored.

Sounds lovely.

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
A glitch. Apparantly I committed suicide in the ME3 multiplayer. It's impossible to commit suicide in the ME3 multiplayer. And yet it said I had. I was confused. I have no idea how I will die.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
I die due to my body not moving the way I wanted it to due to connection issues at the hands of two Fiend Genshins after having slayed not over 60 of his minions and 4 of his older counterparts.

Not a bad death.

evenest

Dec 5, 2009
Apparently, I will plummet to my death while missing a ledge in an ancient Egyptian tomb. The broken shins look particularly painful.

SuperiorityComplex

Aug 15, 2011
I will...die of old age.

It's questions like these that remind me, playing The Sims 3 is not always my best plan.

Also, give me a captcha of "cup cake" and I will mistype it as "cup bake" far too often.

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
Falling down an infinite hole of eternal doom, never feeling the touch of your loved ones ever again, constantly falling towards uncertain death, your own mind playing with your senses, illusions of past events and people once known flashing at the corner of your eyes, feeding the depression that grows inside as you still fall...

So yeah, I played Super Mario Bros. 3... Fell down a hole... May just have ruined my childhood with writing that jizz I just came up with...

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Zapped to death by laser-tailed robot scorpions. Seriously, those fuckers are tough. I got sick of wasting all my stimpacks trying to kill them and just set the difficulty to normal so it wasn't such a huge pain anymore.

Edible Avatar

Oct 26, 2011
ive been playing the binding of issac XD

So i'll die when i engage my mother in devine combat and she steps on me 0_0

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
I was playing Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Some bastard online using Deidara whooped me. I don't want to be killed by clay :(

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I'm going to get shot in the face with a shotgun while dressed as Batman.
At least I'll go down being Batman.

TheFederation

Mar 29, 2011
i just finished defeating two giant radscorpians, i was basically dead... then some talon company mercs showed up and shot me. the next weeks is going to be very interesting

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
King of Asgaard said:
GundamSentinel said:
Getting cleaved by a phantom black skeleton wielding twin katanas, followed by falling off a cliff. Painful until I hit the ground. Does sound cool though...
Oh, I remember those bastards. Are you grinding for souls or did you just get unlucky with the spawn?
I'd been grinding so long, I wasn't really paying much attention anymore. A poorly placed Soulsucker was my undoing.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
The last game I played was Magicka.

My friend blew me up with a beam composed of arcane magic and lightning. :x

I'm not sure if I'd feel anything before I explode.. I sure hope not.

Tjebbe

Jul 2, 2008
Hmm, my world will be invaded by another player, coming to attack and kill me. I hit my attacker a few times with the heaviest weapon I have available, but do not even seem to make a scratch. He then proceeds to insta-kill me with one frontal hit on the head.

Much as I love Dark Souls, as a mostly-pve type of player, walking around in human form sucks. If this happens IRL, at least it will be over quick ;)