The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Mein gott... I shall be slain by a last-minute bypass of my last-minute 8-man defense by the last half-dead enemy archer.

Why, oh, why aren't peaceful deaths of old age simulated in games?

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
Killed by a blood donation machine. Should be easy enough to live forever..

Game: Binding of Isaac

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
Being shot by balls of energy

I don't know what the last boss in half-life shoots at you.

ExploreHer

Jul 2, 2009
i transformed into a werewolf but got showdown'd into a 5 second arrow by complete luck on the enemy's part. it didnt end well.

Uratoh

Jun 10, 2011
annihilated utterly by an imperfect clone of a friend's teacher crush who went on to become an energy vampire. oops.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
I got slammed on the ground a few times and then tossed through the air by Nemesis.

......Sweet jesus that's gonna hurt. o_O

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
I think the last time I died was getting clobbered by a giant in Skyrim, so the real life translation of that is that for some reason Greg Davies is going to smash me with a mace.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
So, I'm going to be diving into a hail of gunfire to save a large fallen friend, and just as I get him to safety get blown up by a rocket?

...I can work with that.
(Mass Effect 3 multiplayer - As a Salarian Engineer (so no invisibility for me!) healing a fallen Krogan teammate)

Caveworm

Jun 8, 2011
Rather limp ending awaits me, I fear.

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. Whilst attempting to kill a guard that was passing by on this horse (I was on mine) with much poise and grace, I leapt from my saddle with by daggers blazing in the sun...

Missed the guard and his horse; momentum from the jump took me clean through and over a particular high part of the city to where both my legs were broken and death took me.

Songs shall be written about my heroic death. Songs, I tell thee!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Smashed into bits by the fist of a house-sized, unrecognizably deformed cripple in a wheeled life-support system. (Silent Hill: Downpour)

Unless I die immediately, I really can't see this being anything short of an excruciating death.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
I got exploded while in the pilot seat of a giant Mech...

Actually, I can't think of a more satisfying death.

It might hurt a little, but it would so totally be worth it.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Bludgeoned to death with a giant, telekenetically thrown tomato. Great. Just... Great.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
My car lit on fire during the bank robbery in GTA4. I didn't bail in time, a relatively quick and painless death.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
So I'm going to have my soul forcibly removed and put in a doll to be used as entertainment for a sadistic child (Fate/Stay Night). Well, thankfully it's the best death that Ilya gives me, thank god I'm past day 3.

So because of me a person like Ilya exists in the world - damn it Richard, wrong person!