The last way you died in a videogame is how you are going to die IRL

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Well...
I'm more of an RTS player so...

I was playing Dwarf Fortress. And.... Well I ran out of drinks... so I started making them... then the stupid dwarfs had filled all the barrels with food... so I then made more barrels... they then filled these with food... So they all dehydrated...

So if that is what happens then fuck.

If not I died many times in Skyrim to Dragons (damn you deadly dragons mod).
So probably one of those.

ExiledPaladin13

Aug 3, 2011
Punched in the back by a Husk while i was shooting some Blue moon mercs. (ME2 FYI)

Not very gallant or heroic, I sighed when I died from that again :[

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
Killed by my friend repeatably in Mortal Kombat. So picture any of the horrible animations that accompany death in that game.

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
Let me think... the last two games I played are one where you can't die, instead you get knocked out. I think the last death in the one before that I exploded. Haha, that took entirely too much thinking for such a simple question. But yeah, I can deal with exploding. At least it's quick.

MLionheart

May 21, 2011
Shot in the head by a drag queen. At least I can be pretty certain not many people can boast that. Yay?

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
Well I died penetrated by a Banshee in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer! YEY MY GUTS WILL BE ALL OVER THE FLOOR!

Griever

Sleeping Lionheart
Mar 30, 2012
Well the last thing that killed me was a Lambent Berserker (recently started GOW3 again) at least i'll see it coming!

Electrogecko

Apr 15, 2010
This thread made me realize I haven't played a "dangerous" game in nearly 72 hours......quite rare for me.

It was the boss of the Land of the Livid Dead in Rayman Origins, so I guess I was either boiled in hot lava or stuck by a giant pointy bracelet.

Ollybol8

Feb 3, 2011
I Died upsetting the brotherhood in a post-apocaliptic mojave desert. The Burns They Sting