The last weapon you used shall now be used to perform your colonoscopy

krazykraig

May 24, 2011
does the ACU count from supreme command 2?
if not then the BLADE weapon from vanquish, bout 8 different weapons there...

i dont like this theard any more

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
A Carb-9 sub-machine gun with an enlarged muzzle break and an extended magazine...

This is going to hurt...

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
ummm...the Spy's knife from TF2.

Hopefully he's gentle...although it may also be considered as a backstab :/

Nikolai Smirnov

Nov 3, 2008
I last played Counter Strike: Source and the last weapon I used from it was the M4.
I wonder how this will play out.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
well since I didn't use the aperture science handheld portal device to kill anyone it wont be that...........so either a reflective cube thing (Sorry can't rememebr the name sue me) to reflect a LAZOR or a glass warhammer (oblivion)

...............................................I've had worse mondays

Harrowdown

Jan 11, 2010
Yopaz said:
Harrowdown said:
The last game I played was a flash game wherein you solve puzzles by folding space and time, so...
I don't think that can be called a weapon...

OT:
[http://skiesofarcadia.wikia.com/index.php?title=Delphinus&image=Delphinus-jpg]
I'm not sure if I am looking forward to see the moonstone canon in use...
At least I didn't play Last Remnant and used the Gae Bolg... that name alone make it a worse way to die than by Delphinus...
Well, the character used his robot hands as a tool to fold space, so it kinda counts. If the portal gun counts, so does this I suppose.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
And I had to see this after just having played Elephant Quest, didn't I? So mine is an elephant, with laser turrets, this will not end well.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Disc gun from Super Crate Box... the one that slices enemies in two, bounces off walls, and then slices the player in two...
...ffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

On the plus side, it'll also probably bounce back and kill the doctor that did this to me.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Plasma cutter... Well it is a precision engineering tool apparently. Could have been worse... could have been the ripper.