The most beatiful game character

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
This has mostly been a taco fest so let's get some more sausage in here!

He's beautiful, he's deadly, he has a really long sword, and he's just a tad bit insane. He's...

That's right people. The man we love to hate and hate to love. *swoons.*

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
Kungfu_Teddybear said:

And before you say "Oh but she doesn't actually look like that in the game." with mods, she can.
This is my vote, with second going to

Side Note: my DA:O is heavily modded, and I'm not aware of this re beautification of Leiliana. Would you mind sharing good sir?

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Hmm... beautiful?

Ah hah! Got you bastards! :p

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Aurora Firestorm said:
God said:
Aurora Firestorm said:
Hmm. How about Mitsuru from Persona 4? Gotta dig the Authoritative Chicks, and I really love her hair.

Miranda from ME2 is pretty hot, although in a more traditional way. I also like EVA from MGS3, just because she riffs off the Bond Girl trope so hard.
Mitsuru is from Persona 3, not 4(well, technically she is in Persona 4 Arena, but that is neither here nor there.) She is definitely an attractive girl though.
Consider me horribly ashamed. ^^; I am such a huge Persona fan, and I totally wrote that entirely wrong.
I would have gone with Mitsuru but the looming threat of execution has made me extremely frightened of her xD

Emperor Nat

Jun 15, 2011
Aribeth de Tylmarande.

Surprised no-one mentioned her, although I suppose the limitations of the NWN1 engine made her somewhat more polygonal. Regardless, I always remember her as one of my favourite female characters of all time - she's interesting, conflicted, has a good backstory, isn't naked and to top it all off she could gut you like a kipper. :D

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
1. Cortana from the Halo series.
2. Alyx from Half Life 2 + the episodes.
3. Rin from Katawa Shoujo.

Thoughtful_Salt said:
Aela The Huntress from Skyrim gets my vote.
That's gotta be my 4th. That lady's purty.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Fuck, I hate to add another Cartoon po.. "Anime" character into the mix, but I'll go with Catherine. Though only this cosplay.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
I have to make a list. I can't limit it to just one.

Sherafunir - Record of Agarest War
[http://www.zerochan.net/375551]

Dsyhanna - Record of Agarest War

Lightning Farron - Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2

Helena Douglas - Dead or Alive

Chun Li- Street Fighter

Morrigan Aensland - Darkstalkers

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
saintdane05 said:
And for our next sale, we have the beauty named Lilly Satou!

A blonde, Scottish lass, tall, slender, just enough of a bust to be noticeable, but not stupidly large, pale.

That, or Bridget.

All of the above, except not being Scottish. And being a trap, which is a plus.
That is an absolutely beautiful drawing of Lily. I wish I had that kind of drawing talent.

Platypus540

May 11, 2011
Kei Nagase of Ace Combat 5 was always a good one for me:

Also Ashley from Mass Effect, I've always preferred her to Miranda:

And Lightning of FF XIII:

Edit: Apparently my pics didn't work. That's a problem.

Edit 2: Can't believe I forgot Faith from Mirror's Edge.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Girl: Rosa from FFIV. I think that's her name - the blonde, princessy one that the angsty main guy likes? Her outfit is, frankly, an abomination. However, she looks so pretty and gentle and nice.

Boy: EZIO AUDITORE. Man, do I ever want a piece of that... most specifically in his 20s-30s phase I guess, but just generally he's pretty awesome.

pppppppppppppppppp

Jun 23, 2011
Hm, I guess that depends on how you define and look at beauty, so I'll give multiple answers.

First up is Wander from Shadow of the Colossus. Just seeing him on his horse riding up to a giant colossus is awe inspiring to me. It's not that's he's "attractive" per se, but that his character has an certain poetry to him that I find beautiful.

Next is Jade from Beyond Good and Evil because she's one of the most well crafted characters in gaming character wise, even more so than Alex. She was attractive without being overtly sexualized, she was heroic and caring while still being human, and when she cried, I cried along with her which is more than I can say for most game characters. I'd say she's beautiful as a human being.

Lastly on the more superficial side is Talim from Soul Calibur. I'm quite embarrassed to say that I used to have a bit of a crush on her. I guess I like "petite builds" if you know what I mean. :p

cswurt

Oct 26, 2011
Poison is obviously the most beautiful character in video gaming.
You know you want to fap.

TheDutchin

Jul 27, 2010
ruedyn said:
Someone said Alyx already so I'll go with my second favorite, Kratos! Look at his beautiful eyes

[http://tinypic.com?ref=35l6miw]
Your Avatar made that post about 1000x funnier

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Honestly, the best looking male & female game characters are ones I made myself in asian MMORPGs. If the guy doesn't look at least a little bit like a chick, it's not doing anything for me, & the girl has to be a redhead.