The most beatiful game character

Karoshi

Jul 9, 2012

Jack from Mass Effect. She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her eyes, lips, cheekbones. It's crazy how much of a fangirl-crush I have on her.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Baldry said:
Hawkolf said:
-pic snip-
Oh, Harley <3 I don't care if she's comic character originally. She truly is the most beautiful.
Interestingly enough she's not a comic character originally, she actually spawned from the Animated series...Still hawt...

On topic: Uhm... I dunno, lots to choose from but guess I'll go with Merrill from Dragon age 2:
Dunno what it is but as soon as I saw those big green eyes I gave up my romance with Fenris and went straight for that sexy lil' elf. Also it doesn't hurt that she's an interesting character and I like her voice.
Hehe... I would've picked this... but my recent playthrough of Dragon Age 2 has reminded me just how childish and stupid she can be sometimes... hell because I had her and Anders in my party I had to make a choice... and I generally agreed with Anders more... and I wasn't about to make deals with demons for lesbian elf sex...<.<

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Are we talking concepts here or actual characters as they appear in games? Just that there might be a few drawing of people like Morrigan that look good, but in game she's always been pretty ropey.
I've always rather liked Lulu from FFX. The dress is a bit much maybe but I like her face.
At the moment I'm rather fond of Adam Jensen.
Other than that most of the cast of Samurai Warriors 2 are very pretty. The men more so than the women perhaps.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Sacman said:
Baldry said:
Hawkolf said:
-pic snip-
Oh, Harley <3 I don't care if she's comic character originally. She truly is the most beautiful.
Interestingly enough she's not a comic character originally, she actually spawned from the Animated series...Still hawt...

On topic: Uhm... I dunno, lots to choose from but guess I'll go with Merrill from Dragon age 2:
Dunno what it is but as soon as I saw those big green eyes I gave up my romance with Fenris and went straight for that sexy lil' elf. Also it doesn't hurt that she's an interesting character and I like her voice.
Hehe... I would've picked this... but my recent playthrough of Dragon Age 2 has reminded me just how childish and stupid she can be sometimes... hell because I had her and Anders in my party I had to make a choice... and I generally agreed with Anders more... and I wasn't about to make deals with demons for lesbian elf sex...<.<
All women are childish and...I'm gonna stop there.
Yeaaaaah but I found it all part of her charm and on my first play through I was foolishly optimistic...Didn't end well.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
See, now I dunno if she's the most attractive, but Lulu from FFX is definitely up on the list.
She's a luvvleh leddeeh.

iRevanchist

Jun 11, 2011
templar1138a said:
yeah, kotor had some really great characters. for me, i think the most attractive character in gaming is atton rand from the second, unfinished, sequel

most beautiful female character in video games would have to be jack. her style is great, and i love how bamfy she is.

Mordorkin

Oct 25, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
Alyx gets my vote:

One of the few (female) game characters that really seemed to live. Clever, strong and with a killer smile.
I am with this. I'll take intelligence, charm and as you put it, a killer smile over large breasts any time. It would be great if we could get more characters like her.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Mods here have gone nuts with power.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Well, as he stole my heart as a youngster I'd have to say

I was obsessed with this boy when I was a preteen. Oh my.

But now I'm older I have more of a thing for

This is fanart (not by me) but OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.
I'm a serious sucker for long haired, feminine, skinny, sarcastic and mysterious guys. <3
(EDIT: Apparently the image doesn't want to work for some other people so http://static.zerochan.net/Yuri.Lowell.full.176110.jpg in case you can't see it.)

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
lisadagz said:
I'm a serious sucker for long haired, feminine, skinny, sarcastic and mysterious guys. <3
That second one says to me that it's hosted by something and it's not letting you post it or something. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

Overusedname

Emcee: the videogame video guy
Jun 26, 2012

Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4. And yes, that's a girl.

Dat hat. She also uses a revolver. Revolvers are sexy. As ridiculously cute as she is I still find it odd that she's a potential love interest in that game. I mean...she obviously has some gender identity qualms to settle before she get's into a relationship, yes? I dunno. I mean, you can't date Kanji so...

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
DrunkOnEstus said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:

And before you say "Oh but she doesn't actually look like that in the game." with mods, she can.
This is my vote, with second going to

Side Note: my DA:O is heavily modded, and I'm not aware of this re beautification of Leiliana. Would you mind sharing good sir?
http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/3112 This is the one I use. But if you just type in Leliana on the Nexus you'll get about 3 pages of mods attempting to make her look the way she does in the Sacred Ashes trailer. Personally, this one was my favourite.

WhyWasThat

Jul 2, 2010
Alyx Vance...
http://www.google.ie/imgres?num=10&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=506&tbm=isch&tbnid=4TNqS-4pUOk0uM:&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyx_Vance&docid=vxImxybEWw_lHM&imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2b/Alyx_Vance.png/240px-Alyx_Vance.png&w=240&h=399&ei=V0cUUKT_GYKEhQef4IDoDQ&zoom=1

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Eddie the head said:
lisadagz said:
That second one says to me that it's hosted by something and it's not letting you post it or something. Just thought I would give you a heads up.
That's bizarre, going back to the post it's showing fine for me. Thanks for letting me know, though, I'll stick the url in anyway.

Hop-along Nussbaum

Mar 18, 2011
http://www.deviantart.com/download/208788821/wow_sylvanas_windrunner_by_msj99073-d3gb2hh.jpg

Not sure if it's been said, but Sylvanas I have always thought was sexy as hell.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Ilyasviel von Einzbern.

Too lazy to find a proper pic so here's a funny one.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Clearly, this guy!

Oh what's that? You were expecting me to actually play along? Nope. I think this thread is dumb and based on a subjective notion of beauty and therefore I will present a different and entirely subjective notion of beauty!

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I'm going to link to this thread next time a sexuality/feminism thread comes up.

Anyway, My wife was playing one of the parasite eve games. I'd never played before. I Said "damn you really made you're character look like you." She said "I didn't it's a coincidence." So, I'm going to go with the main character from parasite eve games. Whose name I can't be bothered to look up. I've always been a sucker for blondes.