The most beatiful game character

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Kanatatsu said:
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Mods here have gone nuts with power.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.
Yes, but the main reason they do that is because this is not an image board nor do they want it to become one. That is the reason some of the forum guidelines exist.

redmoretrout

Oct 27, 2011
Twilight_guy said:
Clearly, this guy!

Oh what's that? You were expecting me to actually play along? Nope. I think this thread is dumb and based on a subjective notion of beauty and therefore I will present a different and entirely subjective notion of beauty!
Your right Mr. Serling beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Twilight_guy said:
Clearly, this guy!

Oh what's that? You were expecting me to actually play along? Nope. I think this thread is dumb and based on a subjective notion of beauty and therefore I will present a different and entirely subjective notion of beauty!
Hay my response was that one extremely cheesy line that true beauty is on the inside. It was a joke, but damn it I want some credit! (Also didn't think this was going to last more than 2 pages.)

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Always found Lightning to be attractive, but the game never appealed to me.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
Wtf is with all the mod warnings when someone just posts a picture? There is no need to provide elaboration on a thread like this when the poster doesn't want to.

Edit: And YES I am aware of the forum guidelines re content. Seems to me they could be interpreted with some sensibility on the thread like this.
Yes, but the main reason they do that is because this is not an image board nor do they want it to become one. That is the reason some of the forum guidelines exist.
I do not see how there is a risk of that if some common sense is exercised on a thread that is fundamentally going to be about posting images.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:

I do not see how there is a risk of that if some common sense is exercised on a thread that is fundamentally going to be about posting images.
Except it isn't. Nobody needs to post any images on this thread, a name would suffice. Well, a name and maybe a brief desc. why you think they're beautiful. Although the desc. should be inc. even if you post an image considering beauty is often in they eye of the beholder.

TheProfessor234

Aug 20, 2010

Guess I was just really impressionable when I was young. No one has hit me the same since.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:
canadamus_prime said:
Kanatatsu said:

Except it isn't. Nobody needs to post any images on this thread, a name would suffice. Well, a name and maybe a brief desc. why you think they're beautiful. Although the desc. should be inc. even if you post an image considering beauty is often in they eye of the beholder.
This is ridiculous. Of course the thread will be full of images.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I feel like I do a lot of fawning over Journey, but you know what? I don't even care.
It should be said that I have always been a man keen on minimalist design.

I think in terms of human characters, I would have to vote Aya Brea [http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/the-third-birthday-walkthrough-box-artwork-wallpaper.jpg]. Just... man [http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/01/The3rdBirthday.jpg].

the_green_dragon

Nov 18, 2009
I have no idea why people are getting in trouble, just looking at this thread implies pics galore. Anyway, heres a warning to cover my ass

Cranky

Mar 12, 2012
I had a huge crush on Tali Zorah from ME once. This is probably the dumbest shit that ever flew from my online mouth. If comics count, Kitty Pryde has always been attractive to me for years.