The MOST DRUNK I/You got was...

xshadowscreamx

Dec 21, 2011
i have never drunk to the point of drunkenness, i have phobia of throwing up. so i know its not worth it the next day.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Oh man. I don't know when I've been the *most* drunk. That time I got smashed on my 18th and sorta dumped my girlfriend of two years? Or the birthday after that, where I was completely gone before we even got to any clubs, two of my friends got arrested, and noone can remember where we actually ended up visiting? Or that time I got through the litre of vodka playing drinking games with my flatmates? Or...

I have a problem.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
I started drinking a few months back and have been drunk a few times. One time I got in a dance battle with a friend of mine, and utterly destroyed her. Another time, I was outside and began singing to the moon.

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
The worst i have ever been was during my 18th party. It was my first time experimenting with alcohol and honestly i don't remember much of it but i do remember waking up on my porch with a severe lack of clothing covering my skin.It was a weird night which i haven't repeated since.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I had a fresh Christmas cake my mom made. We had some... thing fermenting in a dark corner of the house for years, and by the time she made this cake it was strong enough to make you dizzy from a slice. Because I had it when it was really fresh the effect was magnified by quite a bit and I spent the rest of the day feeling lightheaded, annoyed, and had trouble doing anything requiring fine motor skills.
That counts, right?

Klumpfot

Dec 30, 2009
In my social circle, doing something embarrassing while drunk is called 'doing a Klumpfot'.

Once, I drank a whole bottle of terrible vodka, some grogs and some beers. Upon deciding to relieve myself of said inebriants, and after going 4 meters into a forest to initiate said procedure, I couldn't find the way out. Then I fell, couldn't for the life of me figure out which direction was 'up', and decided to fall asleep instead. Upon waking up a few hours later, I discovered that I'd blacked out with my left leg in an ant hive. So many ant bites.

Jolly good fun!

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Um, every weekend in Roppongi between the aged 18 to 24?
Fortunately I have never passed out or lost consciousness but lack of memory and hang overs were a daily problem.

In the end, i just tired of partying and if there is no party there is no reason for me to get drunk.
So, I havent gotten drunk in the last few years.