the most evil weapon

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
for arguments sake lets say you have been given the ability to wipe any one weapon from history (for instance if you select AK-47, all the AK-47 ever past present and future will vanish) what would you select? i personally would choose to eliminate all land-mines....to many innocent bystanders have died by that weapon. oh and im not talking video games, i major in military history so by this point ive seen what a lot of weapons do to the victims...think "eliminate the weapon that is most unnecessarily gruesome"

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Sharks.

Because then I'll finally dare go to the pool again without having to worry about someone releasing those hideous monsters for the sake of killing me.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Guns in general. I liked it back when soldiers fought up-close and personal with swords and other melee weapons.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Der Glocke Wunderwaffe, fucking thing I don't know what it does but damn does it annoy me. Bloody Nazis and their UFO Nuclear Powered shit zapping people. Oh wait that thing never existed did it? Or did it...?

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
I would go for the missiles. It's a difficult one, but I think that all the weapons that are so "easy" to use with the press of a button without even seeing the carnage you've inflicted should be banned. Don't get me wrong, the rest is no good either, but maybe there is still hope for some souls when they see someones light go out.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Furburt said:
Hubilub said:
Sharks.

Because then I'll finally dare go to the pool again without having to worry about someone releasing those hideous monsters for the sake of killing me.
Hey! I'm supposed to be the paranoid one!

Still though, how do you know they won't release them in your bath?

Dun DUN DUN
Because I have installed anti-shark missiles in my bathtub!

If they attack, I'll blow up the world!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Whatever the first gun was. If it was never made, chances are there wouldn't be most of the weapons we have today.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I can think of many, but I have to say gas is the most horrible one.

I might be wrong, but isn't it the only weapon banned from war by the UN? That's at least one good reason.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
hehehe most of you guys get the idea...i ask becaus ei am a majoring in military history and a key point of it is knowing from the carnage on a field what was used...and personally the canage of the land mines just makes me feel sick to my stomach when you see a road littered with civilians and soldiers alike you know something is wrong

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
im fine with nukes...they have only been used twice...ever and they just gather dust in their big ol' silos...

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Furburt said:
Hubilub said:
Sharks.

Hey! I'm supposed to be the paranoid one!

Still though, how do you know they won't release them in your bath?

Dun DUN DUN
because thats where the gators live silly.....

On that note lets get rid of the scariest weapon of all....Rubber Duckies.
Its been proven that Rubber Duckies kill over 3 americans every year....[sub] and they are killing my sharks.[/sub]

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
I'd go with mines too. They are much more terrifying/cause much more harm than the most other weapons/explosives. In my point of view at least.