The most extreme thing you've ever done

Trasken

Mar 30, 2010
got in a fight with some dude at a concert and had to be tackled and subdued by four cops because i broke free of the first two that tried to restrain me. Yes, i was drunk, obviously

Klumpfot

Dec 30, 2009
I've snorted brillo, tabasco and ascorbic acid. All those things are terrible to have in your nose. Also, I've ordered food from a drive-through McDonald's on foot.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Well, I once tebowed on top of a friend who was planking in the middle of a busy NYC street. Then My brother came over and told me that my goddamn camera's batteries were dead.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I went parasailing a few years ago, that was awesome. Several years ago, me and a few friends were out in some fields and we came across some cliffs. It was a long walk back or we could slide down the cliffs for a shortcut, we all slid down but I somehow went off a natural ramp, and crashed...That really hurt.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
swordfighting in the middle of the night, with real swords.

nobody got seriously hurt, but there was alot of blood.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
A bird hit a window. I went out to see if the bird was dead. The bird was not a dead. But a large creature was hunched over it and I fended it off with naught but my voice ("PISS OFF!") and a motion with my arms akin to that of a windmill.

Ok, it was the next door neighbours cat but it was pretty large next to the bird...

Steinar Valsson

Aug 28, 2010
Finding ways to get entertained in s small town can be an adventure of it's own. I heard this story from a guy I know (stoner). He and 4 of his friends were out drinking one night and decided it was best to go driving (all drunk...). They drove to the country side and decided in a drunken haze that it would be awesome to have a sheep. So they found one and got it in the trunk of the car (a jeep, so the trunk and seats were in the same space) then drove back to town laughing and finding this to be o-so funny. But when they sobered a bit up, they thought to themselfs: What now? And were stuck with a sheep. He didn't tell me what they did with it, but probably just returned it.

As for myself, I think throwing myself out of a plane at 18.000 ft. is atleast on the extreme side of the exitement spectrum.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Skydive.

I have done a few extreme things but I think that tops them.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Extreme things? The only thing I've done is stay out after Curfue. I'm not what you'd call a trouble maker.

Well, I did sneak into Terminater Salvation once in the theatres and didn't get caught....

Yeah, I'll shut up now.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I jumped off a chairlift while skiing once. It was either jump or fall off though so I probably took the less extreme option. I fell into really nice fresh snow but it still hurt a lot.

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
Um, broke my wrist snowboarding I guess... not as interesting as it sounds honestly. On my first day I go over a patch of ice, lose my balance and fall onto my hand. I spring up, the group sits down to rest and I say "I think I hurt my wrist..."

After getting to the bottom and some x-rays, I'm told I've dislocated and fractured it. The doctor then decides to reset the wrist despite the fracture. My god did that hurt.

I've also broken into my house on various occasions when I forgot my keys. Always fun!

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
I've jumped a Bungee-jump, Trespassed on private property and stolen a few things during my life. I used to be a small crook once.

gusenborge

Nov 6, 2011
Had a mate put thumbtacks on my back to form the two letter F and U...
Only problem was i was so skinny/bony on my back he had to use his shoe and bang them in.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
I filled a empty can of pop with fireworks(illegal kind and tried to blow up an old shed, then after fail attempted to make rocket launcher with tubing and bottle rockets, to no avail.( this was at age 6)

Was burning army man at 7 yrs old and a drip of the molten plastic fell on my finger. In attempt to not get in trouble I took a knife and cut off the plastic of my skin and treated it(poorly and went a week without my parents noticing, till they saw and at that point I was all good.

I killed a 6ft black snake( in defense of my chickens) with one shot from 20 feet away with my Mosin Nagant threw it in field for the kritters to eat, body was gone by morning.(17)

I once almost killed a kid with a German suplex, then helped treat him.(12)

satanslawer123

Aug 6, 2009
okay this more stupidity tahn anything else but i decided to race a car down a very very steep hill on my bike. the car won.. and i ended up in a bush with a sprained wrist and very torn clothing along with lots of cuts. i have the scars to prove it.

MNRA

Jun 8, 2009
On a dare I drank blood straight from a female friends arm in the middle of the school cafeteria. Got really sick from it though :/

Auron225 said:
- Rode an ostrich
Are you crazy?! Those things are dangeours! :p