The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

EGtodd09

Oct 20, 2010
Every now and then back when I was playing through Fallout 3 I would save and start randomly shooting everything indiscriminately. Or doing immoral things like the aforementioned selling a child into slavery to see if I can get the money and still be good, but they usually hated me afterward and ran.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
The first time I played Portal 2, I picked up the Oracle Turret and just threw it over the edge without caring.
While it fell, I could hear a distant "I'm different".

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Logic 0 said:
In RE4 I gave ashley a makeover with my rocket launcher.
thats not evil thats karmic justice for her being a mouth ungratefully little *****

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Trying to kill every one of the 10 children you can meet in Fallout New Vegas for being annoying. You can't kill them though, I even tried using cheats....

Also in Mercenaries 2 I used a trainer(cheat program) to turn my RPG into a machine-gun like rocket launcher and ran around destroying all the games' cities. It was fun.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Killing all the adults in the Republic of Dave in Fallout 3, and then piling up thier bodies in front of their children and in poses. I then left, leaving the children left alone and to fend for themselves in the Wasteland..

Man, I'm a bastard.

Evaheist666

Jun 4, 2011
I killed every female NPC/enemy I came across in fallout 3 and stripped them of their clothes and then started dismembering them.
I pretty much did the same in Postal 2 and Soldier Of Fortune.

Ryu890

May 28, 2011
Lets see here....I beat up an adorable bunny with my swords, my allies weapons, and all their arcane might in Tales of Symphonia.

But the attacked me....

Hmm.... *ponders* Immoral....

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
probably oblivion(lots of people seem to be mentioning bethesda games....bethesda must be evil!) when i got the grey cowl and they told me how you dont get bounty while wearing the thing, well you do but not really. The first thing i did was start killing guards. I walked right into the guard house and started throwing down area effect lightning.

Saargston

Feb 17, 2010
I remember this one time in Fable,I ate like, 100 crunchy chicks while standing in front of this door, which seemed to arouse it a lot more than the crowd of civilians I murdered in front of it two minutes before.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Fbuh said:
The title is pretty much self explanatory. What is the most immoral thing you've done in a video game? For me, it would have to be leading a small girl out of Little Lamplight in Fallout 3 so that she could be sold to slavers.
This is exactly what I was gonna say. Poor little Bumble, I felt so bad afterwards. She even seemed so happy! "I'm going on an adventure!"

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Well, um, I guess in Fallout 3 I chopped a group of raiders into their component gibs, threw their clothes into the river, set them on fire and launched a mini nuke at the remains. I don't even remember why they pissed me off so bad.

Otherwise, I attempted to go for a jog down a city street in Prototype, causing hundreds of squishy civilian deaths and millions in property damage.

briunj04

Apr 9, 2011
I've done quite a few things that I'm not proud of in Just Cause 2...
* Hang a person from a lightpost and shoot at him
* Jumped my car off of a freeway at high speed and crushed some people
* Chain a person to my jet and blow it up
* Chain a person to the ground and drag them, then blow them up
* Chain a person to another person and watch them run around... Then blow them up
* Replicate 9/11... Er, I mean mess around in some jets

Also in Red Dead Redemption, I like to go into deadeye mode and shoot a dog 14 times and see how far he goes.

I'm a monster D:

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Since I can't let anyone die ever without feeling like a horrible monster later in videogames, the worst thing I ever did was let the council die in ME1, and I roleplayed it as doing it because my Shep hated them.

Only time I let someone die and didn't feel bad though.

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
Umm probably the time I used my alt in EVE Online to join a corp (it started off innocently, the alt was meant to be my PVE character), the corp members were talking about PVE showing off their mission boats. The 2nd in command (Director I think) showed off his, which from recollection was:
Imperial Navy Apocalypse
6 Imperial Navy Mega Pulse Lasers (whot iz zis scorch you speak of?)
2 Caldari Navy Cruise Missile launchers (this genuinely shocked me)
4 Imperial Navy Cap Rechargers
3 Imperial Navy Large Armor Repair Systems (this almost looks sane after the cruise launchers)
2 Faction Capacitor Flux Coils
3 Imperial Navy EANMs
3 CCCs

I showed it to a friend and we decided this abomination needed to burn, the plan was get this guy to run a mission with us. Due to a combination of us being extra cautious not to spook him by being too forward, the pilot's European schedule and the stupid amount of planning it took (my friend and I needed to have everything rehearsed, our fittings agreed on and the right damn mission). This ended up taking two months, and thanks to our overplanning we almost accidently killed it prematurely (I was using an all neuts triple pointing Rattlesnake, because my friend was that paranoid about this guy being batman, I cycled my neuts once and the Apoc hit structure). We didn't get a ransom (we would have killed it even if we had, because two. damn. months.) but we did get huge tears. It was glorious.