The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Pissing unto someone until they puke in Postal 2, then hacking them to pieces, then piss on their mutilated bodies, everytime I felt like it (I justify my mindless killings due to extreme loading times).

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
Let's see, I slaughtered every city in Fable 2, caused chaos in Saints Row 2 several times until it froze, murdered hundreds of people in Assassin's Creed and I killed one of my allies in Halo 3 ODST because he ran over me losing most of my health. So as you can tell I have a murder problem in games, but that's all the evil I'm good at. Some may also consider it evil if you play Wii Bowling and throw the bowling ball in someone else's lane.

deus-ex-machina

Jan 22, 2010
I used to shoot the scientists in the ass when I played Goldeneye (N64) on the Facility level just to see them jump up in pain. I also used to camp in the room up the top of the final room with the tanks, with the infinite ammo and play 'genocide'.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
In Fallout: New Vegas, i went on a killing rampage, with the sole goal of killing every person in New Vegas, and any other place i found :)

OHH! and you know that mansion where the NCR and all of their elite troops were stationed? at one night, i snuck in, and slaughtered them ALL. Most of them i killed in their sleep, the rest weren't so lucky... >:)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
In the shivering Isles just told a woman who is performing terrible experiments on people that 'I see her point' and went around pressing all the 'experiment' buttons to see what happens.

In Fallout 3 I was level 8 and could walk up to paradise falls and pick the 'don't you know who I am' options to let me in.

I didn't side with the Legion in FV becuase they hate women. Grrr.

I've noticed if no one calls me out in game for being evil I go bad pretty fast.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i guess prototype holds the candle of most immoral considering innocent slaughter figures. as far as feeling bad about what i was doing, i'm giving the honor to sims 3. when i was going for all the photo opportunities, i needed to get a shot of a social worker, and the only way to do that is to deliberately kill a baby. instead of letting it die though, the game sends a social worker to collect it to be adopted by someone else in town, and that's the only way to get the shot.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
In Bulletstorm, I leashed a guy, kicked him, leashed again, aimed, kicked into enemies, impaled him with the drill and to top it off I used the chain grenade to kill everyone who came in contact with his pierced body.

Then exploded the body. It was fun.

Oh, and in Prototype I grabbed some civilian, jumped on the highest building I could find in the game, with multiple balconies (..or ledges), then did this.

Jumped, hammered into the ledge below, grabbed and hammered into ledge below, grabbed and hammered into ledge below...

Once I ran ot of ledges, I hammered him into ground, then run up to his body and used it as a surfing board.

Oh, and this one time I kidnapped a helicopter just to use it as a land-mower in the middle of a street.

Mike Laserbeam

Dec 10, 2010
I got the Childkiller reputation in Fallout 2. I'm not even sure it was on purpose, but that's probably one of the worst things you can do in a game (as children are now very rarely possible targets in games)

UmbrellaAssassin

May 27, 2009
If were talking bout stuff I was suppose to do in game...
Probably making thousands of holes in couple hundred Russian civilians making their day around the airport. I did that level multiple time (not in a row, that would be crazy) and ever time i shot as much people as I could. Yes, I am aware you can just walk without shooting.

And on my own? Hmmmm
Back in the day in Postal 2.
Murdering everyone in some kids birthday party with combination; m16 in cats arse, grenades, and on the birthday boy: tazer/ katana or whatever they called it.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
KefkaCultist said:
I shot a child in Fallout 3... A LOT. Just too bad that they can't die.

(it was that bratty kid in Rivet City in case anyone wonders my reasoning)
Hey if your interested.

There a quest where you can persuade him and his little girlfriend to 'run away' where they presumably die horribly at the hand of Super mutants or feral ghouls bwahahahhaha

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
While replaying InFamous for the third time, I played perfectly nice throughout the entire game. I never even hit a civilian once.
BUT THEN ... on the very last moral story choice (Activate the Ray Sphere or Destroy the Ray Sphere), I chose the Evil option and activated it, betraying everyone's absolute, blind trust. PURE evil.
Seriously, I went from Hero to irreparably InFamous in two seconds. And then I could get every single one of the upgrades regardless of karma.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
I, uh... I don't know why, but i kidnap people on Red Dead Redemption. I find people riding out in the wilderness alone, or i find a stagecoach, i put on my bandana, i kill any companions the victim might have (and any witnesses), and then i rope up the last one left alive, hogtie them, and put them on my horse. I then ride out into the middle of nowhere, it could be a camp, it could be the top of a cliffside, i point the gun at their face, and pull the trigger. The benefit to a cliffside is that the corpse sometimes dramatically ragdolls off the side and falls down the crevice. Sometimes i ride up to a deep river and throw them in, causing them to drown, while i watch. Sometimes i put them in front of a train and wait until they are run over. (I got the Dastardly achievement purely by accident by doing this). Sometimes, if the train is in the station, i board it - and wait until we're in the middle of nowhere, like somewhere high up in the mountains. I then take out my gun and start shooting everyone, working my way up to the driver, and killing him if the train has stopped. I was sad to see you couldn't drive the train yourself to the next station, which meant a lot of tedious riding back to town. Ah, the town; there are the times where i lose all subtlety and don't bother looking for victims in the wilderness. Sometimes i simply ride into town, roping and dragging someone to the outskirts, letting him or her go while i kill the law enforcement, and laugh as they try to run back to civilisation, only to ride up and abduct them inches before freedom. Sometimes i have my eye on someone in particular. I've hogtied people in bars, killed everybody inside and any law enforcement outside, then make off with the victim on horseback. And then there are the times i drag people through town until death for the sole purpose of luring the law enforcement out, so i can murder them all and abduct one of them, making an example of him, such as laying him in the middle of the street and executing him with a headshot for all to see, or taking him to the middle of a desert, releasing him, only for him to be eaten by wolves, or simply slit his throat with the knife. In fact, the knife, revolver, and tomahawk are my favoured weapons of execution, probably in that order. Though the revolver has the benefit of sometimes making the body jerk a bit, letting it fall down cliffsides as i described earlier. The knife is more of a silent weapon when you don't want to be bothered with witnesses. The sort of thing you use to kill someone when you're at a campsite and they're by the tent.

I have no idea why i do these things. I just get... cravings. It's very satisfying. I've wasted many hours simply hunting and killing people in this fashion, but always making sure to wear my bandanna so i'm always 100% honourable. I'm sort of like the wild west version of Patrick Bateman.

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Chalacachaca said:
Pissing unto someone until they puke in Postal 2, then hacking them to pieces, then piss on their mutilated bodies, everytime I felt like it (I justify my mindless killings due to extreme loading times).
Been there, done that.

As for RPG's, I guess Torturing and killing
the water dragon for its god-powers, thus forever upsetting the balance and harmony of the creation. That or maybe making my former allies my slaves
in Jade Empire is the most immoral bit. But for the record I only do these things for the benefit they bring. Giggles is an adequate one.

Raijha

Aug 23, 2010
Forcing Zalbaar to kill Mission as a dark side Revan in KoToR, hands down worst thing I've ever seen, its a betrayal on so many levels! You betray Zalbaar's trust in your use of his life debt, you betray them both by just being evil, you force zalbaar to betray Mission, the only friend either of them have ever truly had, and these two have been together years, its pretty damn evil....but oh so much fun!

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Caesar's Legion version of I Put a Spell on You in New Vegas. I wouldn't call it super evil, but you can be so deliciously underhanded in that quest it's awesome.

Basically, you have to blow up the NCR monorail and frame someone else. What you did is put the ingredients in their locker, and then find the person and kill them so they can't talk. The dialogue when talking to him is hilarious, basically you pull the pins off the grenades on his belt and run away before he explodes.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
In Prototype, one night I said to myself "Okay, I've been a nice guy for a while, now let's do the most douchebaggery I can." I then ate an old woman and began uppercutting civillians into the sea.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Probably the time I put three people on the railroad tracks at the same time in Red Dead Redemption and waited for the gibs. And after the mission where you get the medicine for the one religious nut out in the desert, I tied her up and put her on the train tracks for 5 gamerscore. Worth it.

EDIT: I also found a cord today that allows me to play music over other people's headsets, so I may play the nyan cat song for hours and hours in a Live lobby.