The Most Immoral Thing You've Done in a Video Game

rockoffanddie

Apr 8, 2009
In a playthrough of RDR i went to the church in mexico which is full of nuns and shot all of them because i could, i know im going to hell.

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
RicoGrey said:
After playing through a game with "good" intentions, I usually play through with evil intentions.

New Vegas SPOILERS

I went through FO New Vegas, with an evil attitude. Killed everyone, stole/destroyed everything. The only time I didnt kill someone was when I felt death would be more merciful, such as Mr. House, I would have made it so he could live forever in that room if I could.

Also...I raped everyone. And I mean everyone. I took the time to actually position people bent over tables, chairs, sometimes over a barrel with their head dangling above a fire. Took all their clothes off, and when I was done I would dismember their bodies.

If I could torture them a little bit through quests, I would, then I would do my usual rape/murder thingy.

Animals were not safe either, from physical or sexual attack. Sometimes they were forced to rape human victims.

AND...I played as a woman through that playthrough, what was I raping them with? Probably the barrel of my gun.ormypowerfist.
This... Just.........Wow. That is simply amazing.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
I was evil in fallout 3.
I sold several people as slaves including a little girl, I raised the hopes of child slaves only to leave them in their cage because I couldn't be arsed, I blew up megaton, I poisoned everyone and destroyed an entire town because they had a bauble head that I wanted and I couldn't be bothered with all the dialogue to get in.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
probably mowing down random pedestrians in GTA IV, and sometimes just practicing head shooting on them.

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
In Mafia II, I entered a gun shop, casually killing the owner, and then I blew up cars by shooting their gas tanks until the cops showed up. Then I proceeded to a fine reenactment of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Except with bullets instead of a chainsaw. And cops instead of teenagers with flesh-colored watermelons under their shirts.

Jack Cheal

Aug 25, 2010
I tend to always play Good first, and a lot of the time I either get bored or can't be bothered with playing evil, apart from inFamous, cuz you know, arc lightning.
stalking people on GTA, choosing the victim, following them for a while, focus only on them, then when there was noone around, in some dark alleyway, shooting them in the leg, so they can't run away, beating them within an inch of their life, then dropping a grenade at their feet, as they try and run, and boom.
then rinse and repeat.

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Saint Row 2 while it made me embrace my running mad men side a lot of time (I'm more focus even in GTA, but unlimited bullet are so much easier to get in Saint Row) plus there was a lot of time I just told myself "Man this guy is a jerk" when referencing to the protagonist

I'd say Dragon Age, I had the mother kill her possesses child (didn't want to but I went to the tower of mages to late and it was my first playthrough) I just told myself "Well I wanted to do it myself, but since she ask me to do it"

vioray said:
probably forcing a woman to cut her childs throat in Dragon Age: Origins
We post it at the exact same time :D

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
RapeLay.

I said this not so long ago in another topic, but I'll say it again anyway; if you know what it is, you know what I've done.

Sarpedon

Feb 9, 2011
In the first Fable, I remember breaking into a house at night and using a large axe to butcher the entire family in their beds, just so I could buy and rent out their house.

UmJammerSully

May 29, 2011
Creator002 said:
RapeLay.

I said this not so long ago in another topic, but I'll say it again anyway; if you know what it is, you know what I've done.
I've made a few calls. The cops are on their way. ;D

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
In Alter Ego, I told a girl I'd pull out before ejaculating to convince her it was okay to have sex, and she ended up getting pregnant.

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Force Pursuading Zaalbar to kill his life long friend Mission Vao in the first KOTOR. I actually felt really, really bad after that.

KoSTHB

Aug 7, 2010
in oblivion with one of mine custom spells, for a good 20 minutes paralyze this one guy in mid sentence and knock him out dragged his body to the water and then repeat. but i also went around controlling the gate keeper with a beast taming spell and picked fights with the locals. my not be too immoral but it was quite mean

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
8bitlove2a03 said:
Murdering, stripping, and positioning enough people in Oblivion's Imperial City Market to spell out my name in the streets (well almost; the bodies started to unrender). I can't think of anything worse right now, so let's call that the worst.
Oh wow... that's so fucked up I'd have never have even thought of that... but good idea ;)
Shit though, that's weird :)

OP: Shootin' up fast food places, having sex with prozzies then killing them and getting my monies back, blowing up a city.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Prototype - Well of all the things I've done (killed) the worst would have to be using the shield while runing at 50 mph against thousand of civilians ... still cracks me up every time :D

Assassin's Creed - Not hugging Leonardo ... that broke my heart T_T I'm sorry Leo, please forgive me!

Dragon Age Origins - Defiling the Urn of Sacred Ashes. I wanted to pee on it but unfortunately the game doesn't give me that option

Duke Nukem Forever - Killing naked chicks ... a part of me died

The Witcher 2 - Cheating on my girlfriend with Roche's blond ***** and a bunch of whores ... and in the end not going after her first ... normally I'm not that evil, but c'mon! How often do you get to see virtual sex? :D

Spore - Nuking a planet ... I felt a bit guilty, but when I saw the explosion I was like "DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!!!!"

Modern Warfare 2 - No Russian. I didn't really care for generic NPCs, but I KNEW it was wrong ... ah well. DIE YOU PIXELATED FUCKERS!! DIEEEEEE!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

Magicman10893

Aug 3, 2009
This isn't the worst compared to most of the things I've done, but it is different so I'll mention it. Purposely trying to kill people in sports games. In Madden 10 & 11 I purposely kept trying to injure quarterbacks to the point that the other team wouldn't have any more. In Madden 10 while playing with some friends I purposely tried to shatter Donovan McNabb's knees and wasn't able to, so in Madden 11 I followed him to his new team, broke the starting quarterback's shoulder to get to McNabb (using Jared Allen from the Vikings) and then broke Donovan McNabb's sternum. I jumped for joy! Then I went after Tim Teebow and that bastard from the Browns and torn their knees.

In EA MMA I killed my opponent. I tackled him to the ground and wrestled my way to a good position and hammerfisted the guy to the point where he stopped moving and was covered in blood and I didn't stop until the referee pulled me off. At the end all that was left was a pool of blood that covered half of the ring and the other guy wasn't even there. He wasn't up for announcement of the winner, he wasn't on the floor, he was just gone.