The most obscure game you own.

Desworks

Nov 18, 2009
Alien Soldier on the Mega Drive would be mine. Great game, but for some reason everyone remembers Gunstar Heroes and forgets all about Alien Soldier.

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
Vacation Racers and Red Baron, by Davilex,

Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator 3; Battle For Europe,

Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle 4,

The Need For Speed Special Edition,

and a Disney's Classics 3-games-in-one DVD with Toy story 1, Timon & Pumbaa Burper and Donald in Cold Shadow.

Man, all that rummaging in boxes with old games gave me nostalgia.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
The one that immediately springs to mind is chameleon twist for the N64. I probably have more obscure ones for the SNES like "Balls" but I played through fukkin chameleon twist way too many times back when I was a kid with only 2 N64 games to not remember it.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Probably Road Trip Adventure.. Ps2 (it's about talking Cars) or Wild9. Ps1 (plama throwing people into grinders)

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
I actually had to go through my game stacks to answer this one. I settled on Messiah. Bob was such a little body-possessing, soldier-grinding champion.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I don't know how obscure they are but here it goes...

-Berserk(Japanese Import) on the PS2: I got it because Berserk is my favorite anime/manga and despite not having a clue to what the hell is going on, the game is pretty awesome.
-The Suffering(PS2): Looked cool.
-Freedom Fighter(PS2): I got it because I like alternate history stuff.
-kill.switch(PS2): I don't know why I got it, but I'm glad I did.
-Psi Ops: Same^^
-Second Sight: Ditto^^

And I used to have Operation Snowblind which was a cool FPS that I stupidly sold years ago along with Urban Chaos Riot Response. I still regret selling those 2 games.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Malfy said:
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy for PS2. I'm surprised a third-person shooter about a guy who could used telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and mind control to kill enemies wasn't more popular, but I just never heard anyone talk about it. I've also yet to beat it, which is a shame.
That is a good game. If you like that you might want to try Second Sight which is similar.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Voza said:
Dfskelleton said:
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream for PC. It's like the precursor to Silent Hill 2 but with 5 people and a malevolent A.I. hell bent on tormenting them forever.
Amazing! I have it too. Based on the story by Harlan Ellison who also does the voice for AM.
Ah, yes, Mr. Ellison did give a stunning portrayal of AM. What some mistake for hamminess can easily be interchanged with pure insanity.

doodger

May 19, 2010
Imperialism! The awesomest (and only game that i know of(Ok ok, there are probably tons of them)) strategy game set in the industrial revolution era. You play as one of Europe's big countries(french,prussia,england,austria,etc), build your industry, siphon small countries of their ressources, make cash, beat up other countries and try to crush all other nations into submission... The game is also hilariously accurate on the warfare of that era... You need 5 time as many cannonfodder unit than the ennemy when attacking. Nothing quite like drafting thousands of your poor inhabitants, giving them a rifle and send them to the frontline/meat grinder of the moment. Best thing? It's 50 meg and you can find it free online because the company bankrupted and now getting the game free is the only way outside of used cdroms.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Ikaruga (Gamecube) - A top down shooter that's apparently worth more than when I bought it. Go figure. Fun game albeit practically impossible.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I came across Shadow of Memories (Shadow of Destiny) on the PS2, it was only £1.50 and it sounded interesting. I loved it, it had a good story and it was very different, it was well worth the money.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Grand Prix Evolution. A very fast-paced space racer game. Graphics are a bit old, but not too bad.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Maximum_Power_Cheese_Supreme" post="9.315557.12819162 said:
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger, for PS2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ty_the_Tasmanian_Tiger
quote]
Almost forgot about that one! Thanks.

TNYSLMN

Oct 5, 2011
I haven't had any obscured games recently....
Most obscured games I've owned date back to mid to late 80's..