The Most Recent Thing You Bought

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Because I feel like doing a bit of it myself, everyone brag about the latest item you bought! I just added this adorable square chicken [http://www.stitchmind.com/store/products/toy_doll_cockblock.jpg] from Stitchmind [http://www.stitchmind.com/] to my collection of decorative and funny (to me anyway) items. It's the cockblock!

Your turn, show me your cool, cute and awesome new stuff!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
some super cute pickachu socks

I'll put a picture up later of the nyan cat wallet I found as well.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Man I keep on thinking that chicken is a toaster cozy or something. But who the hell puts a cozy on toasters?
Anyway I picked up Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
A Cuban sandwich

If you don't know what that is, it has sweet ham, turkey, mustard, mayonnaise, cheese and pickles, on pressed and toasted Cuban bread. I bought that yesterday at Publix for lunch. If we aren't talking about food, I bought... umm... I can't remember. I wish I had money...

If and when I do have the money, I plan on buying this official songbird plushie. [https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-SBPLUSH&vSKU=2K-INF-SBPLUSH]

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
UncleUlty said:
Those are really neat! I too am a huge fan of knee-lenght socks, but all of mine are with stripes. Recently bought some rainbow-color socks as well!

Daystar Clarion said:
New CPU and case fans for my PC.

Summer is around the corner, want to keep my baby nice and cool :D
On this note, to celebrate the arival of summer my PC's watercooling started leaking! So it is currently disabled, and my fans can barely keep up with cooling it sufficiently on their own. I imagine my gaming room sounds much the same as an active powerplant at the moment, painfully loud and NOT what I wanted when I spent far too much money on that PC 2 years ago D=.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
The Collectors Edition of Skyrim, for around 35 dollars (30 euro's, since i life in europe) That was a no-brainer.. Walked into the shop, the guy behind the counter, who i now quite well, said "Dude check this out.." and BOOM, new game.

Dec 14, 2009
Playful Pony said:
UncleUlty said:
Those are really neat! I too am a huge fan of knee-lenght socks, but all of mine are with stripes. Recently bought some rainbow-color socks as well!

Daystar Clarion said:
New CPU and case fans for my PC.

Summer is around the corner, want to keep my baby nice and cool :D
On this note, to celebrate the arival of summer my PC's watercooling started leaking! So it is currently disabled, and my fans can barely keep up with cooling it sufficiently on their own. I imagine my gaming room sounds much the same as an active powerplant at the moment, painfully loud and NOT what I wanted when I spent far too much money on that PC 2 years ago D=.
The idea of putting anything with 'water' in the name, anywhere near my PC, terrifies me D:

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
Eclipse Dragon said:
If and when I do have the money, I plan on buying this official songbird plushie. [https://store.irrationalgames.com/Product.aspx?pSKU=2K-INF-SBPLUSH&vSKU=2K-INF-SBPLUSH]

I Plan on getting that as well. I've already got the NECA Elizabeth figurine, and it is pretty. I plan on doing a cosplay of her sometime in the future, so having that would be helpful.

Now, for the last thing I bought? That would be a cup of Mountain Dew Baja Blast. It's pretty much the only soda I drink these days, and at most I drink 1 a day. It tastes so good, but when you've had 7 kidney stones, something you better do is improve your diet.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I bought some fan-made DragonBallZAbridged buttons from an awesome person via Tumblr!

Sadly that's the end of any buying I plan to do for a while. At least I got something cute out of it though. xD

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
Just got my hands on both of Hugh Laurie's albums, 'Let Them Talk' and 'Didn't It Rain'...THEY'RE SO GODDAMN BLUESY AND AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS....DEM BLUES :'D

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
I'm not 100% sure as it's been a while since I spent money on myself, other than food and beer.

Fairly sure it was this Fred Perry gingham shirt though. It's pretty nice.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
A new iPod nano.

I had been using a first gen nano for YEARS. Finally the thing got to the point where it could only hold a charge for a little over an hour, so I tossed it and got a new one. It's pretty cool, and it can play movies and TV shows on its tiny, tiny screen. The earbuds that came with it have really good sound quality. The radio feature doesn't seem to work at all though, although I haven't really experimented with it beyond just turning it on and searching for a station. All in all, a very satisfying purchase.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess that would be Wreck-it Ralph Dvd from Amazon. It turn out due to the admintration with HMV, Disney no longer supply them with their product since I was going to buy in from them to show my support for them.

FireAza

Aug 16, 2011
A shiny new guitar!
[http://smg.photobucket.com/user/fireaza/media/IMG_1034.jpg.html]

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
The idea of putting anything with 'water' in the name, anywhere near my PC, terrifies me D:
I know how you feel! The people selling me my machine made it sound so damn good, and for about half a year it was. My PC was perfectly quiet, so quiet that I frequently forgot to turn it off because I simply couldn't hear that it was running. Then it started getting noisier and noisier, until I went into the room one day and there was a huge puddle on the floor... I sent it to the repair people, but when it came back they had just disabled it and fitted an extra fan... I've been complaining to their support people, and it seems I have to send it in for another repair D=. Next PC I get (some day in the future) will NOT have watercooling...

FireAza said:
A shiny new guitar!
Woah, is that an authentic Les Paul? Pretty sweet! I have a 15-year-old Gibson SG myself, sadly I don't play as much as I did as a teenager in a band X3.