The Most Recent Thing You Bought

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
shootthebandit said:
Wadders said:
shootthebandit said:
Wadders said:
I'm not 100% sure as it's been a while since I spent money on myself, other than food and beer.

Fairly sure it was this Fred Perry gingham shirt though. It's pretty nice.

Nice shirt i would wear that but you cant wear normal blue jeans with it? Is it ok with black jeans?

To paraphrase tropic thunder: you never go full denim (i know its not demin but same sort of colour)
Cheers, Fred Perry's probably my favorite brand.

Sure you can wear jeans with it, but they'd have to be dark I guess. I usually wear it with some slim Levi's like this kinda colour
I suppose black would be fine too, anything dark really.

Yeah double denim's a big error haha! I guess some people can pull it off though...
I have a pair of levis almost exactly the same i tend to either wear them or slim (not skinny) black jeans. I like fred perry and ben sherman
Nice! It sounds like you and I have a very similar taste in clothes and brands my friend.

All good smart brands with a lot of history and culture behind them especially in the UK :)

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
The last things I bought were (uninterestingly) a can of Monster and a lottery ticket. I didn't get a SINGLE number so it looks like I'll have to wait to be a millionaire.

I also got Bioshock Infinite off a friend at work for £20 so there is that too.