The Most Unbalanced Weapon/Thing in a multiplayer game.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Tanks and the MP40 in World at War.
M16 in CoD4.
1887s and the M16 in MW2.
Magneto/Sentinel/Storm in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I have to say my favorites always end up being the overpowered/unbalanced guns provided they put on a good show.

Gold goes to Unreal Tournaments Redeemer: a nuclear missile you can guide - automatic death for anyone remotely close to ground zero.

dunnace

Oct 10, 2008
AWP- Counter-Strike

Oh, so you want to have a powerful sniper... that kills in one shot that's ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE LEG!

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
jerrrry said:
Playing as the monkey in TimeSplitters 2. So small, so hard to hit.
Great for annoying people though :p
OT: I think Tactical Nuke on Modern Warfare 2, just because its instant win.

guyroxorz

Apr 21, 2009
Kinghoza said:
guyroxorz said:
Floppertje said:
RYNO. ratchet & clank. Ok that doesn't count.
1887's in MW2. no way a gun that old is that good. or that you can dual wield it. or that it has such a big range.
Totally agree, the 1887s range is ridiculous, the power is stupid and dual wielding just tops it all off especially as there seems to be little reduction in accuracy
Play hardcore matches, nobody uses them here :p

OT: Energy Sword in Halo 2. Too bad it was nerfed in Halo 3 :/
I only play hardcore. theyre still there :(

Jameswd

Dec 13, 2009
Noob tubes/ variants on them, so annoying to have people walking around with them on CoD, takes no skill to use and basically guarantees you at least 2 kills....

Foolishman1776

Jul 4, 2009
vladtehimpaler said:
Foolishman1776 said:
Any FPS game, any permutation of the L96/AW series. World of Warcraft Rogues, Warlocks.
You try playing a glass cannon against those damn pally bubbles.
I have, it's called run away until the bubble drops, stunlock with impunity. Seriously, Rogues have no right to ever complain about Paladin bubbles.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
http://wii.kombo.com/images/content/news/600px-MKWii_Blueshell.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

And of course, The 1887's. The reason i stopped playing MW2.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
The über class in Bf vietnam who the f*** have a M60 and a bazooka as equipment whith vietnam have a... stick? i really don't remember but it was the only usable class cos' it was so über.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Pre-nerf IWAY in Guild Wars. Granted, easy to deal with for an experienced team, but noob teams were ripped to shreds.
EDIT: not a weapon, or even a thing per se, but a team build.

bluebrino

Dec 10, 2009
Awps in counter strike. and if you don't beleive me, join any server and within a matter of seconds you're gunna be dropped by some kid in Idaho who was camping with the damn thing.
And its not like hes gunna be the only one carrying it. oh no. everyone else is going to be using the same exact weapon setup the entire game, Awp and Desert Eagle. And if they're feeling adventurous, a grenade to go with the setup.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Dorian6 said:
the Tesla Cannon from Fallout 3
wow you have fallout 3 in multiplayer?
I want that!

OT: boomshot Gears2, that gun MAKES ME RAGE!

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Cow Launcher on South Park for N64. Locks onto target in a second, one hit kill.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Remember the hammer in the first super smash bros.? they music played when somebody grabbed it roughly translates to "YOU ARE ALL BONED!!!!!"