The movie that was "so bad" that you couldn't watch them through

deus-ex-machina

Jan 22, 2010
I actually had to watch Sin City four times before I saw the whole story. I'm not saying it was a bad film, I guess I just found it boring. Each time, I only saw a fraction of the film. Each time, I thought it was over-rated.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
I've never stopped watching a movie because of its badness, but 300 was just... as my father put it: "frighteningly bad". Not "so bad it's good" or even "so bad you don't even laugh or cry", but 7000 fathoms below that. There was something wrong with it, like it was from another planet.

Mewick_Alex

May 25, 2009
Vertical Limit. I'm not a massive fan of natural disaster movies in general, but this was the first (and I think only) time that I turned a movie off halfway through. It came free with my old DVD player so, meh, no big loss.

I know next to nothing about climbing mountains, but the supposed professionals in that film seemed to have learned everything they knew from lemmings. I seem to recall that a bunch of them got killed because it turned out that a part of their gear explodes if it's in direct sunlight for too long. I mean, what the fuck?

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Volcano High.

Seriously, get through 40 minutes of it, I dare you. Truth be told I didn't walk out of the room, but the person I was watching it with turned it off.

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
Um... Clockwork Orange...

Which sucked cause I had such high hopes for a movie with such an awsome title like that, I had hoped it would be a steampunk detective movie the likes of Dark City but instead I got some British anarchist's B-rate wet dream or something...

There Plenty of Bad B-rate movies which i didn't sit threw (Because sometimes even tits arn't enough).

Loved Twilight though, best comedy movie ever... pissed my self laughing at it for the whole thing...

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
davidboring said:
almightywabbit said:
I don't see why Twilight was as all bad as that, admitadly I'm not as fan of it as the next guy but I don't get the irrational hatred put towards it, I think its a jealousy thing with girls swooning for some unexplained reason over Robert Patterson or that unlikable bloke that plays Jacob, old "Bloody-Whats-His-Name".
To be perfectly honest, I am a bit of a fan, in sort of a weird ironic way, but I think you're absolutely right here.
I sorta get what you mean. The movies weren't really good, but I did end up liking Robert Patterson as I felt he properly portrayed how awkward I would be when put in a romance movie.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
I've watched every movie I've seen (situation allowing) regardless of how shit it is; it allows me to enjoy the better films all the more.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
- Tallidega Nights, Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- Ultraviolet
- The Harry Potter movies
- Ghost in the shell (not because it was bad, but because i had to rest my brain)
- Black Hole (the old one)
- Benchwarmers
- Step Brothers
- Whatever that one was, where the guy had to go back to sixth grade cause he was a fucking nut
- Star Wars episdoe one (used to like it, now i cry)

That about covers it

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Woah... so many posts I'm sure somebody already said this but Brokeback mountain...
At the time it came out, I didn't go see it cos, let's be honest, I didn't want to go see a film about gay cowboys...
But recently it was on tv andI thought I'd give it a chance... For all I knew it could have been really moving and actually very good...

But no... after 30 mins, the two get drunk and sleep in the same tent... Oh no, how gay(Sarcasm), but one begins to spoon the other (for warmth? that would make sense) and then they both jump up and pull down their trousers and start goin at it, doggy style... It was not in the least bit romantic or anything.
I didn't watch any more.

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
I went to see Fantastic 4 with my Uncle since we are comic nerds. It was around 9:00 pm, and Fantastic 4 had bored the shit outta me,We both agreed it sucked and decided to sneak into Batman Begins. So I was sleepy, bored, and Batman Begins had gotten to the point where Bruce Wayne was homeless, and about to go into ninja training. I fell asleep. Fantastic 4 was so bad, It made me go out of a good movie.

Firenz

Jul 16, 2009
Troy....

and just to emphasise what a horrendous rough shod ride over epic poetry it was

TROY