The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

ScumbagEddie

Mar 29, 2011
I have a lot of random things on my desk and an end table to my left - retractable razor knife, scissors, maglight, and a leatherman. Just use those to make a McGuyver a different weapon if I cant reach the guns in my closet.

EcoHulk

Aug 3, 2011
A coaster, so much for keeping the desk clean from stains now that zombies will bleed all over it.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
2 butterfly knives and a pocket knife.

Not too bad, and also, Oh, it's this thread again.

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Corporal Yakob said:
A roll of toilet paper: I think I can safely say CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
Message for you and all who said/say "toilet paper", pardon me, but what is the toilet paper doing next to you?

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
A stuffed raccoon plushie. Don't judge! I LIKE to sleep with stuffed animals thank you very much. ;)

Oh it's on now! I'll augment the raccoon with a heavy weight inside and make a morning star out of it. I'll use the tail as the handle. :)

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
easternflame said:
Corporal Yakob said:
A roll of toilet paper: I think I can safely say CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
Message for you and all who said/say "toilet paper", pardon me, but what is the toilet paper doing next to you?
I asked a male friend what a roll of toilet paper was doing next to his computer... It would have been better never to ask.

Anyway, my weapon is now either the paperback edition of Generation Kill or a pair of Sennheiser earbuds (the earbuds are on top of the book). Shame to have to use such great earbuds to strangle someone...

DR3AMCATCH3R94

Apr 2, 2009
to my left: a bucket full of cords and a wii zapper. fuck
to my right: two god damn knives and a bunch of heavy shit.
fuck you world

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
Jedoro said:
Defibrillator

Maybe shocking a zombie's rotting head will fry the brain...
may i ask why a defibrillator is next to you?

as for me, the nearest thing to my left, as i am sittting in about the middle of the room on a laptop, would be a thin pillow filled with some synthetic stuffing. im fucked.

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
and electric fan, one of those conventional fans with the blade that cause buffetting.

Internet cookie to whoever got the reference.

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Empty beer bottle. Also super glue and glycerine. If it was to my right it'd be my nagatina, which would be far, far more preferable to a few components of (but not quite) a molotov.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
Sassafrass said:
...It's a brick wall. With damp patches.

I do believe this is when I say "I'm fucked."
I think that is made funnier by your avatar, considering Dr. Cox's attitude.

OT: A wooden mannequin.

Well, at least I'm not the only one having their body ripped apart.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Quazimofo said:
Jedoro said:
Defibrillator

Maybe shocking a zombie's rotting head will fry the brain...
may i ask why a defibrillator is next to you?

as for me, the nearest thing to my left, as i am sittting in about the middle of the room on a laptop, would be a thin pillow filled with some synthetic stuffing. im fucked.
I'm a security officer, currently at work, and we keep it by the computer.