The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Sassafrass said:
...It's a brick wall. With damp patches.

I do believe this is when I say "I'm fucked."
Is it a thick wall? I mean, maybe it would be an effective thing to hide behind. :D

Better off than me, I have a wine bottle. Not a particularly good wine, either.

mew1234321

Oct 15, 2009
I... have no clue what this thing is.

It's a small silver tube that produces a small spark if you pull back the triggery thing.

I guess I could wank off with it for the few minutes before someone finds me and cuts me to bits with their knife. :(

LordMithril

Jul 10, 2010
Either a screwdriver set (McGuyver ftw) My phone or my oldskool black MTG deck :p
If I learned anything from Fallout its that cardgames are the future ;)

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
A Hello Kitty head-shaped pillow....?
well, it's not my FIRST choice, but maybe I could throw it at the zombies and convince them it was a human head with brains inside...

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
N64 Cartridge for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Well, maybe I can start a cult of warriors to defend me with it?

Alternately I might be able to throw it pretty hard...

I'm gunna go for plan three and play it 'til the world ends I guess.

Rems

May 29, 2011
Hmm an empty can of softdrink. Well i suppose it might help when hitting someone. Or mabye i could cut it a bit and try and get some sharp edges.

Someone being beaten to death with a empty softdrink can would be a long, slow process.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Given how common these threads are now, I always keep an arsenal either side of my computer, to cover the left or right eventuality. True story bro.

X4NDR

Dec 16, 2010
A Wacom Bamboo Tablet? I suppose I could strangle zombies with the USB cable and use the stylus and the tablet itself as a sword and shield type thing...