The Official Screenshot Thread

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So this must be the Pope's shitting spot I've heard so much about.
He just goes out there to convert the bears.

I'm playing Shivering Isles, which aside from having a really awesome opening sequence for its day (look for "the butterfly room"), also has some really pretty visuals.

RWSS25.jpg
RWSS27.jpg
RWSS24.jpg

And here's me doing my General Patton impersonation.

3.jpg
In 100 yards, pray to whatever god you believe in to have mercy upon your soul.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

"I take it this is a trust exercise? OK, but it's kinda drafty in here..."

"Ohhh I get it now!"

"You washed your hand already, correct?"

"What is this, another trust exercise? FFS!!"

"Hehe, bet you thought I never read Hansel and Gretel, huh!"

"Thank you, Elden Beast. You weren't completely worthless."

"NIHIL...now with flames!"

"If you need help finding spirit food, just let me know. This thing is pretty thorough though, so how about I lead?"

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Now where's the nightmare fuel, I hear you ask. Don't you worry, I hear ya, and I got your back brothers, sisters and nonbinary baristas!

ezgif.com-gif-maker-236.jpg

If ever there were someone in dire need of being placed on "The Register." Not sure I'd want to see a playthrough of the campaign with that talking all the way through it.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-237.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker-238.jpg

Apart from looking like a serious casualty of plastic surgery addiction, I've no idea how that thing is supposed to look when talking. Likely horrific.

There were a lot of bad Harley Quinns too. For some reason nobody can get Harley right so far. But they don't look frightening as much as they look like an amateur part-time cam-girl mum cosplaying as Harley.

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
@XsjadoBlayde, challenge accepted:

1: Shaggy
2: Walter White
3: Dwayne Johnson/The Rock
4: ?
5: Waluigi
6: The Mask
7: Robotnik/Eggman
8: Colossus
9: Thomas Shelby
10: J (Will Smith)
11: The Cryptkeeper
12: Monkey D Luffy
13: Ash Williams
14: Mystique
15: Woody
16: ?
17: Vin Diesel?
18: Wario
19: Joker
20: Venom
21: Xi Jinping aka Winnie the Pooh
22: Ronald McDonald
23: Billy the Puppet

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
@XsjadoBlayde, challenge accepted:

1: Shaggy
2: Walter White
3: Dwayne Johnson/The Rock
4: ?
5: Waluigi
6: The Mask
7: Robotnik/Eggman
8: Colossus
9: Thomas Shelby
10: J (Will Smith)
11: The Cryptkeeper
12: Monkey D Luffy
13: Ash Williams
14: Mystique
15: Woody
16: ?
17: Vin Diesel?
18: Wario
19: Joker
20: Venom
21: Xi Jinping aka Winnie the Pooh
22: Ronald McDonald
23: Billy the Puppet
Xi Jinping, hah! Took me a couple of seconds to catch on there. Pretty spot on, the only ones left are;

4. Big Smoke from San Andreas.
16. Still don't know, myself. Maybe it's no-one, just a cool looking no-one.
17. Bruce Willis

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
4. Big Smoke from San Andreas.
I recognized him from somewhere, but I've never played San Andreas, so it didn't ring a bell.
17. Bruce Willis
Now that you told me I can see it, but it's not the greatest resemblance, innit? Suppose it doesn't help he imo does not have a lot of roles with iconic outfits to help steer in the right direction. Outside of barefoot & dirty wife beater, that is.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
I recognized him from somewhere, but I've never played San Andreas, so it didn't ring a bell.
Now that you told me I can see it, but it's not the greatest resemblance, innit? Suppose it doesn't help he imo does not have a lot of roles with iconic outfits to help steer in the right direction. Outside of barefoot & dirty wife beater, that is.
Yeah, I think with the Bruce one it's a bit easier to see when able to rotate too. Plus he has a certain slight bent shaped nose and harder angles whereas Vin Diesel has rounded button-like nose and more softer face corners, if that makes any sense. Otherwise he does usually look like bog standard male dude for sure.
For some reason I assume everyone has played San Andreas. It was the videogame to play at one point. But, that may well be just my casual-ass group of past acquaintances who nurtured such assumption as time went on!

Reactions: Chimpzy and gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
For some reason I assume everyone has played San Andreas. It was the videogame to play at one point. But, that may well be just my casual-ass group of past acquaintances who nurtured such assumption as time went on!
Nah, it's cuz I was a pc gamer for that entire console gen, and multiplatform wasn't as much of a thing yet. Ok, there was a pc port of San Andreas, but this was also an era of garbage pc ports, so, you know. Also, too busy playing Halflife 2 and Rome Total War at the time.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
1st time trying Ace Combat 7 multi player.
They gave me a freaking F16. I worked on those around 1981 and they were about a decade old then! I was up against stealth fighters and F18s pained in red. Some people got too much time on their hands!!!! Not one kill for me. Killed many times in like, 5 min. I need more practice.
20220820095634_1.jpg

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
1st time trying Ace Combat 7 multi player.
They gave me a freaking F16. I worked on those around 1981 and they were about a decade old then! I was up against stealth fighters and F18s pained in red. Some people got too much time on their hands!!!! Not one kill for me. Killed many times in like, 5 min. I need more practice.
View attachment 6834
I've beaten the game twice as well as 4,5,6 and 0. I still haven't been able to score a kill in AC7 multiplayer, if it makes you feel any better.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
To be fair, he was facing the other way the first time we tried. So this is kinda progress really.

FbRDOVKX0AECeA9.jpeg
But we still have a lot of work to do.

Now this screen requires a tad explaining. That explosion is my car I just delivered at top speed while being chased by 2 cop cars as I flew from a sand jump into the quest marker. Hence the "air time" hud notification. As you can clearly see from the subtitles, I flawlessly completed the side mission.
FbRDQOfXkAAfKHG.jpeg

Main protagonist of Shakedown Hawaii is definitely a memorable one.
FbRDKnYXEAEleZ4.jpeg