The Official Screenshot Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Some amazing shots to be found in here -

Frans Bouma, Virtual and Real Life Photography - In-game

Best to click on images for full size, where the details really pop.
Yeah, that's what happens when software engineer and pro photographer meet. He also created a bunch photo mode tools for games that lack one (or one too limited), as well as Ultimate Unreal Unlocker, a tool that basically gives every UE4 game a photo mode, among other functions. I've used some of them on occassion.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
The kind of thing that makes me SO MUCH want to enjoy pinball. They are wonderful objects, and even virtual versions are so cool. Alas, alas. Each time I try to get into it, I get irremediably bored after 4 minutes. I envy those who really find pleasure in this gameplay.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
The kind of thing that makes me SO MUCH want to enjoy pinball. They are wonderful objects, and even virtual versions are so cool. Alas, alas. Each time I try to get into it, I get irremediably bored after 4 minutes. I envy those who really find pleasure in this gameplay.
I can sit down to a quick 15 min. game and enjoy it, particularly if you have a ton of tables and can try something you haven't visited in a while.
I got this one from Quest 2 as well, really should put in my 15 min. when I can. Build up the trophy cases.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
I'm already in the post game in Sunbreak but I am determined to look as fabulous as possible.

View attachment 8121
View attachment 8122

Yeah, I just got pigments unlocked, but no Layered Armour (other then 1 set that was some sort of event or something and is bundled in the Playstation release), no Sunbreak and not sure when more fashion options open up lol.

I am direly in need of something to replace the derpy looking Barroth Belt lol. But can't throw out my Guard skills (which also are not yet available for Decos or Talismans for me)