The Official Screenshot Thread

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Now that I've reinstalled Skyrim, it can continue to be my desktop background generator.

ScreenShot17.jpg
"I have an interesting job lined up for tonight... wait, this isn't Thief."

ScreenShot12.jpg
The night skies are lovely as always.

ScreenShot6.jpg
Sometimes killing the bad guy is worse than letting him live.

ScreenShot14.jpg
Skyrim's not a horror game... right?

ScreenShot1.jpg
An inn. Good; I could use a warm bed and a stiff drink.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Got that 72 items for $30 from Humblebundle and it included System Shock Enhanced edition and System Shock 2. Not played either so, new to me.
System Shock Enhanced still looks like something from the 386SX16 era. And My guy isn't moving correctly yet. It's like I can strafe but not turn.
1678041219560.png

System Shock 2 doesn't read that it is enhanced, but it is like a polished version of a Dreamcast game. Works correctly. And I used a cheat to get a shotgun when I'm only supposed to have a pipe wrench as a weapon. So I got that going for me.
1678041309344.png

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I've been playing a Skyrim mod called "Vigilant". It's kind of a slog at points- bigger isn't always better, guys- but it does have some pretty interesting locales and encounters. (Being a pretty blatant ripoff of homage to Bloodborne, you kind of expect that.)

ScreenShot21.jpg
The bars aren't making me feel much safer.

ScreenShot29.jpg
Our Lady of Perpetual Fuck This Shit I'm Out.

ScreenShot26.jpg
"Uh, no, I'm not here for the... 'furcon', whatever that is."

ScreenShot31.jpg
Here's lookin' at you, kid. And you, kid. And you, kid.

ScreenShot32.jpg
At last, my Assassin's Creed cosplay is complete!

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Pretty nifty spell for setups, and hit like a truck itself. I had 80 faith though too lol.

Eh, unless they patched it later, it had approximately the same damage as boulder toss (for like 7x the mana and 4x the Faith stat required), even if it did connect (which it usually didn't because its slow as molasses and the enemy started dodging the second you pushed the cast button.

Even the dude you fought to get it was a joke because it was so easy to avoid.

Looked neat, but even if you wanted the FF summmon esque ultra high spells you'd go with Holy thing that at least shot homing missiles (which was still miles less effective then spamming an equal amount of mana in rot threads)

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Eh, unless they patched it later, it had approximately the same damage as boulder toss (for like 7x the mana and 4x the Faith stat required), even if it did connect (which it usually didn't because its slow as molasses and the enemy started dodging the second you pushed the cast button.

Even the dude you fought to get it was a joke because it was so easy to avoid.

Looked neat, but even if you wanted the FF summmon esque ultra high spells you'd go with Holy thing that at least shot homing missiles (which was still miles less effective then spamming an equal amount of mana in rot threads)
The thing I did a lot was get Flame of the Fell God going, usually outside of aggro range, and then a charged Giants Flame Take Thee so they'd go off together, or one right after the other. Even if something managed to dodge one they’re likely to get hit by the other. Skirting the enemy helps confuse them, and it’s just downright bullying when a spirit summons gets involved.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA