The Official Screenshot Thread

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Having only just learnt how to save/transfer higher quality screenshots on ps5, it's time to Behold! Witness and bear forth... The majestic...*checks notes* "Bilegut"?

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-2.jpg

Is basically a giant frog that fires eggs all over the place like a messy twat.

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-3.jpg

Haven't poked it yet. The last couple of times it wiped the floor with me. So am quite comfortable staying in this bush taking photos, thank you!

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-4.jpg

Oh yeah, it also eats the flying bug robots that hatch from the eggs it launches. A life cycle with questionable sustainability but gonna let it slide, mostly to avoid angering it any further.

ezgif.com-webp-to-png-5.jpg

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Guessing this is HL: Alyx and not some crazy good looking HL2 mod? I haven’t kept up with that scene for like a decade or so now.
Yeah, Half Life Alyx, its awesome and a must have if you have a vr set. There are rumors of a Half Life 2 remaster floating around.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Guessing this is HL: Alyx and not some crazy good looking HL2 mod? I haven’t kept up with that scene for like a decade or so now.
Yes, it is Alyx. Buddy lent me his vr kit. Tho the screenies were taken with the novr mod and some console commands. Couldn't get screenies working properly in vr.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker