The Official Screenshot Thread

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Is that from Prodeus? If yes, how is it?
Yeah, I liked it, the gameplay feels really good, I like the aesthetic, the music is really good also, but some of the tracks do crib too much from the new Doom games. There isn't a ton there at the moment, like about 5 hours in its current early access. Also the levels feel very quake 2 with how blocky they are and they can be big enough to get lost in but it does have a good map. Probably my biggest complaint about the game is the main menu, its functional but garbage, it takes like 7 clicks to continue your game. That might not sound like much but if you know much about UI design, its really bad, not really confusing but it gets really annoying.

Reactions: Chimpzy

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Gigantic seemed like an interesting game. Kind of a pity it failed.
Yeah, it was quite fun and fast paced unlike most moba kinda games. But its dead now, kinda surprised no one picked it up.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah, they added a bunch of stuff like bloom lighting, ambient occlusion, realtime shadows and what looks like a smidge of depth of field. They also changed how character models are shaded. It's most noticeable on Link's head. It makes models look more like plastic figurines of the 2d toons.

Top right looks exquisitely crisp and vibrant. Wind Waker has a special place in my heart, being the last Zelda game I’ve played. Really made me appreciate the cell-shaded art style. Maybe someday I’ll catch up with the series’ main entries.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Screenshot 2020-11-14 11_32_30 PM.jpg

Emulating Demon's Souls. Wish I had known the shield is not visible for soldiers before I spent twenty minutes making my shitty face.

Then again, I've always hated the way the characters hold their shields anyway. Would shatter their wrists just holding them in fists instead of strapping them to their arms.

Screenshot 2020-11-14 11_45_13 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
Nope, invisible shield is a dealbreaker. Restarted with an assassin.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
This actually runs surprisingly well, considering.

Screenshot 2020-11-15 4_27_51 AM.jpgScreenshot 2020-11-15 5_04_05 AM.jpg

Was afraid the framerate would crap out with all the breakable objectives in Valley of Defilement, but so far so good. As usual, I went to Stonefang Mines first, to upgrade my weapons. Ended up playing all night between the two characters, much longer than I planned.

Attachments

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-21.jpg

Tried doing a homing venom attack on a fast high-hopping enemy but fell into the upside-down world instead. 😔

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Seen better days -
Holy crap, its about time something got a stormy looking sky right. Way too many games are determined to even make a stormy sky look 'interesting' that they totally forget how ominous just dark grey clouds look.

This is supposed to be in the middle of a hurricane or something.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Holy crap, its about time something got a stormy looking sky right. Way too many games are determined to even make a stormy sky look 'interesting' that they totally forget how ominous just dark grey clouds look.

This is supposed to be in the middle of a hurricane or something.

What game is that first one?