The Official Screenshot Thread

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, it had some really awesome levels, even better then Turbo Overkill's.
Effect and Cause was my favorite. Best played by throwing all caution to the wind, just full on aggro, and liberally using its central gimmick. Turns it into a kind of playable version of that intro scene in the X-Men 2 movie.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Effect and Cause was my favorite. Best played by throwing all caution to the wind, just full on aggro, and liberally using its central gimmick. Turns it into a kind of playable version of that intro scene in the X-Men 2 movie.
I think my fav was the fight while the capital ships were flying around. But, I have a huge weakness for good traveling stages.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I think my fav was the fight while the capital ships were flying around. But, I have a huge weakness for good traveling stages.
That one is third place for me. Second is the one where the level is constructed around you as you go.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
That one is third place for me. Second is the one where the level is constructed around you as you go.
That one is third for me. Second is the time stage.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
"Sir, it is shower time, please stop trying to hide. Your hygiene is dangerously behind schedule, frowsty and pungent human."

ezgif.com-gif-maker-4.jpg

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
The Wild at Heart is a chill and cute pikmin alternative. But so many have died already, generations of obedient twinks literally thrown to the meat grinder by my own hands. And as long as number keeps going up, will continue to do so.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-61.jpg

"Ma? The washing machine's not looking so gd no more."
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-58.jpg

"Ma...?"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-59.jpg

"Where the fuck is all this purple coming from?!"
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-60.jpg

Hmm. Getting a lotta mixed messages here.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-62.jpg