The Official Screenshot Thread

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
Thing is, after the Shadows of Doubt tutorial, you get kicked out of your apartment and have to set up in a basement. Empty, blank grey walls, depressing.

But hey, after a few solved cases, stolen diamonds and pieces of furniture bought, you can make it a bit more welcoming.

20230603183539_1-70.png

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Lies of Pies demo. Gonna try real hard to not say the names "Timothée" or "Chalamet" here though.

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1.png

Baby Zorro?
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-42.jpg

Coming-of-age drama prequel of Johnny Depp's character from Once Upon a Time in Mexico? El Mariachi maybe?
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-44.jpg

Hm, what was that other soulslike with the steampunk aristocrats? I think this is replacing all memories of that game already. Combat bit stiff there, whereas this got more free Bloodborne feel to movement. Also, had no circus.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-45.jpg

Look, when lightening happens, he can't help but pose. It's just his thing.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-62.jpg

No pause button however. And no screenshot capable of capturing such systematic torment neither.

Last edited:

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
I found out you can go into photo mode during cinematics and one of your options is different faces and those work in cut scenes and I love it.
Aw. If these had all been actual character reactions in the cutscenes, I would have bought the game. ☹

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Are those all from Plague Tale Requiem? Am needing to finish that campaign at some point.

Creatures aren't usually goofy jelly-tot/wine-gum colours, one is under mind control and the other is doing unblockable attack. The human is just happy to watch. From a safer space than that.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-52.jpg

If Star Wars could be more about comedically shaped aliens with vibrant dialects like Scottish accents, can vibe with that appeal.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-53.jpg

A lonely stormtrooper. Aw. Now to pick their method of execution...
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-54.jpg

Got this rideable creature, is really just a giraffe with a friendly shark's head. They've been named Sharaffe.
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-55.jpg

Hoping no-one on this planet uses light-saber fashion sense as an indicator of sexual orientation.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.jpg

Reactions: Chimpzy