The Omega Generation (Looking for 1-2 Players. Read first post and PM your CS to the admins)

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica watched as the other two lured the rats in closer, impatient to take care of this situation so they could get the what they needed and get the heck out of here.

Finally, after what felt like forever, they were able to move in close enough for Erica to enact her plan.

"Now!" She shouted, and began pushing against the pile with all her strength, trying to get it to move. Sure enough, the pile began to tip forward, rapidly crashing down upon the figures below. Erica stood back, hoping the other two could get out of the way in time...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had seen the shadow of the junk pile getting larger and larger. He saw up to see the incoming pile that going to fall onto him He had time his jump correct as he jump out of the pile path. The rats didn't it coming as they all get squash in the junks.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
Marcus was so wrapped up in fighting the rats that he didn't notice the pile until it's shadow fell over him. He attempted to dive out of the way but his legs ended up getting caught under the pile. He made them less solid so he could seep out and over the pile.

"That wasn't too loud was it?" he asked as he stood up.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica floated down next to him, her wings disappearing as soon as her feet touched the ground. "I hope not," she said, "But let's gather as much as stuff was we need and get out of here as soon as possible."

She grabbed the old shopping cart she had found earlier. "Maybe we could use this to carry some of it."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The reminder of the metal gathering had made him remember about the metal he had gathered. He had completely forgot that he had drop his finding when he was being chase by those rats

He said "Oh shoot! I had completely left my metals behind! Don't worry they're not far away. I?m going to retrieve them."

He jogs toward the direction her had left them.

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Heading out the door, Kiru checked to see if the coast was clear, and afterwards, stepped outside and walked up the street, expecting something, though not sure what. "Hey Alex." Kiru asked, "Do you have any of my guns on you? I may need them if the case of self defence rolls around." Kiru scanned the alleyways while walking, to be safe. Hearing a rattle from a nearby alleyway, Kiru peered in, seeing nothing but a fence over to the junkyard.

"Nothing major I suppose." he said, as he peered into alleyways for the shell he had seen before. Jogging ahead, he waved Alex over and pointed to the metal shell of a car. "Now we just need a way to get this back" Kiru pointed out, noting the deflated tires. "Have any idea on how to replace these tires with something?"

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"Hey Alex. Do you have any of my guns on you? I may need them if the case of self defense rolls around."
Hearing the question as Kiru headed outside, Alex first thought to shush him in case the kids were listening; getting them worked up about something that was, to him, a stretch by this point, would make the night longer. For a while following that, he heard nothing in the building, and walked after him, replying once he cleared the doorway.

"If you don't mind me keeping a pistol, I've got the H&K. I just hope you have spare ammo." Kiru didn't respond, and kept walking. "Guess that means I'm the point man for now, for all the good these things will do me." Looking away for a second to check around him, he missed seeing Kiru take off, but heard his footfalls on the concrete ahead of him; he was heading towards what seemed to be a damaged vehicle.

"Now we just need a way to get this back. Have any idea on how to replace these tires with something?"
Pushing the H&K behind his back, Alex took note of the tires. All four of them were deflated, but not as bad as some junkyard cars he had seen before. They seemed to have some air left in maybe three of the tires. "If I know where the holes in these things are, I can mend the rubber. As for filling them, I have no clue."

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
"Hows about temporarily replacing them with a different material?" Kiru asked, aware that getting a pump anywhere nearby would be a stretch. "I say make a high durability wooden mend inside of the rubber, then I can force them together,making the wood like tires,but flexible and unlikely to shred like rubber,and also fireproof." Kiru said, already thinking of the possibilities of Wooden-rubber tires. "Perhaps you can fill the inside of these tires with wood if I get you some branches?" Kiru said, turning his attention to the poorly placed H&K Alex had stashed in his belt, but turned away,worrying about it at a later time,when an escape vehicle didn't need making.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"How's about temporarily replacing them with a different material?"
Thinking the idea over, a different material as the support for the tires did make sense, so long as he had enough of a substance to fill them up.

"I say make a high durability wooden mend inside of the rubber, then I can force them together, making the wood like tires, but flexible and unlikely to shred like rubber, and also fireproof. Perhaps you can fill the inside of these tires with wood if I get you some branches?"
"Hang on. Slow down." Alex said before Kiru added anything else. "Force together? How can you force..." Alex paused for a second. It was then that it dawned on him that he had no idea if Kiru was an Omega or not. Even if he was, he barely had any idea what kind of force he was talking about. "Are you an Omega? You never told me."

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
"Should've been obvious in the fight." Kiru said, pointing to the far off battlefield that was the Field near the Orphanage. "Half of what I did there was far from any normal gunfight."

Kiru walked across the road and found a tree,and quickly grabbed the lowest hanging branch he could find,and gave it a strong pull, causing the brittle treebranch to come crashing down. "Slip this into the fires,and makes it like a wheel,then leave it to me."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"Should've been obvious in the fight. Half of what I did there was far from any normal gunfight."
"I was too busy moving between cover, and trying to take out your turret to notice." Alex replied, trying not to sound snarky, as tough as it was. Without truly acknowledging the response, Kiru made his way to a still standing tree across the road, and returned with a fresh, heavy branch.

"Slip this into the tires, and makes it like a wheel, then leave it to me."
Alex sighed deeply. Looking at the car's chassis, it was likely weighing in at a ton, even somewhat broken down, and he had no clue if the materials he could manipulate with his powers could counter that weight. "First things first." Alex rose to his feet before he continued. "We need to jack this car up somehow so we can work on these tires. Otherwise, we'll probably get nowhere. You agree?"

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
"Naturally." Kiru said, sort of ignoring the earlier tone of Alex, before observing the alleyway. What he saw was a ton of soot filled 55 gallon drums, several Boxes,a Rusted I beam propped against an old metal gate with patches in the chainlink. A nearby garbage can had a variety of Cinderblock and several broken electronics,namely, a Microwave and a Toaster,with a Shattered Television. Kiru just began to assume no Garbageman would come down the alleyway.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
"Well, we'll have no shortage of stuff to use." Alex said, taking a mental note of anything they would need. The drums, filled with what seemed to be dust, would support the car, if they could find something to lift the rear of it with. "Great. That I-beam would crush these things with that much weight on them."

Seeing what looked like a cinderblock nearby, along with a trashcan seemingly full of them, he wasted no time in grabbing one. Lifting from his knees, the block was heavy, but not greatly so. Enough of these could get the job done, if he and Kiru didn't exhaust themselves with what he had an idea for. "Grab about six of these, and that I-beam. I've got an idea."

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
Kiru cracked his knuckle, and pulled the I-beam from the fence, using one foot to hold the gatre while he got the I-Beam standing up. Kiru tilted the I-beam and grabbed a rusted hole in the I-Beam from rust and wear from the weather, and drug it loudly against the concrete, as the Fence came clammering down, revealing a small hole behind the I-Beam where the fence had been chewed or ripped away by something.

"Alright,where do you want this?" Kiru huffed,struggling against the Heavy I-Beam's weight

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"Alright,where do you want this?"
Setting the cinderblock down by the rear of the vehicle, Alex went to help carry the beam. Grabbing the section that was scrapping the concrete, he lifted it and answered as they walked. "At the rear of the car, along with those cinderblocks. I'll get one of the drums."

As the beam was set down in the grass, the pair went back to the discarded construction materials. Noticing a drum that didn't have it's top removed, Alex tipped it slightly to check if anything was inside. "By the way, I've never heard of any Omegas who can alter properties and physics of ballistics, if that's what your powers are."

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Erica threw as much scrap metal into the cart as she could, then glanced up at the other two. "All set? Good, let's get out of here before anyone comes around."

With some difficulty, she pushed the cart towards their makeshift entrance, glancing up every so often as to check on their surroundings.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Roar had finished gathering the metal stuff he had founded as he hurry toward Erica and drop it into the cart.
He then helps her out by pushing the cart alongside her.

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
sorry i haven't posted for a while...a long while

Marcus helped Erica gather some nearby useful looking scrap before they moved out. While Erica and Roar pushed the cart, Marcus went ahead of them to make sure the coast was clear. So far, except for a couple animals, he hadn't seen anyone.

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
"Close,but no." Kiru said, as he lowered the I-beam then dropped it, a loud clang ensuing. "My ability is to test the best qualitys of two or several things together into one hybridized monster."

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
KiruTheMant said:
"Close, but no. My ability is to test the best qualitys of two or several things together into one hybridized monster."
"You mean fusion, right?" Even though Alex knew he was more or less correct on that assumption, he had yet to meet an Omega with powers similar to his own.