The one character you'll never forget

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
calvincaplan said:
A legend of our time... A hero to his people... Three letters... One word:
Abe.

How has no-one said HIM yet??
"With thrice(?) scarred hand on moon's odd face only he can save the muducken race" that Abe?

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Rem45 said:
Realitycrash said:
Going to go with Bahl'al the Watcher from the Myth-series, just because he looks so awesome (you said "Never forget", and he was the first one I came to think of). I also know one of his Codex-quotes to heart.

"The seventh wave of of thrall stumbled over the slippery, piled dead, and Mazzarine saw the Watcher among them, and at last knew the number of his days.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=affSMhmM4nI <-- Bahl'al tribute, I don't know how to link directly into posts.

That guy looks like one you wouldn't forget....Just because you would hope to God you never have to fight someone that looks like him.
In the Myth-world, he was the second most sorcerer (and most powerful Necromancer) ever to have walked the earth in all the seven ages to come, until the most powerful sorcerer to date (making him the third most at the time the game is set) comes around, binds him with magic and drops a mountain on him.
..He survives, cuts off his own arm to escape and goes out for revenge. He's that awesome.

CaptQuakers

Feb 14, 2011
That "Girl" from F.E.A.R she had me tripping some major balls. I played It until I saw her and I went "Fuck It I'm done"

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. If the choices are to let the bad guy escape through injustices in the government or straight up murder them, Yuri isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Plus he defies both logic and physics by throwing his scabbard and catching his weapon in the same motion.

edit: He also can get a pimp hat and aviators.

Rhymer

Jan 25, 2011
Wrex - Mass Effect
HK-47 - Kotor
Alex Mercer - Prototype (i enjoyed playing a douche, ok?)
Gaz - CoD4
Andrew Ryan - Bioshock
Corgun - Septerra Core

Awesome stuff :)

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
Curtis Blackburn from Killer 7...

...that evil F*ck

Hobbys include trafficking organs, harvesting organs from busloads of schoolgirls, stuffing thier bodies for fun, training other girls into becoming thier manga-crazed sex slaves and killing just about everyone he meets who isn't of use for him

bobfish92

Feb 2, 2011
Morrigan, love the depth to her character, although you have to be very careful with dialogue options in order to get to the depth. Just because of how real/believable I remember her character to be, I'll never forget her.

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
For me it's that thing you control in Rez (virus, virtual human... no idea what it was). What I really like about it was its series of evolutions that represented (to my eyes) what builds a human (from the single cell to the spiritual energy ball) and it's final form (a fetus) which is suppose to mean that every human has the potential to evolve and transcend matter (again this is my interpretation of the game). I, personally, don't believe it but the way it was done was pure awesome.

70R4N

Jan 14, 2010
Kreia from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2. THIS CHARACTER IS AWESOME!!! The best character in a game ever!