The Pickup Artist #2

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Did you plan on making a second part, or did all our game-jokes inspire you to do it.

I don't know what's funnier, Erin in the freezer or her quip.

Qage

Sep 11, 2013
I admire Erin's (worrying) dedication to the joke. Although that [I/]is[/I] an incredibly spacious fridge.

Qage

Sep 11, 2013
Renegade-pizza said:
Qage said:
I admire Erin's (worrying) dedication to the joke. Although that [I/]is[/I] an incredibly spacious fridge.
Maybe she modified it to include oxygen flow too.
She is clearly a lady of many talents.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Rule of 3 demands one more part to this arc.

...the puzzles are easy to solve?

The Hungry Samurai

Hungry for Truth
Apr 1, 2004
The Wooster said:
The Pickup Artist #2

And going and going and going.

Read Full Article
Hey maybe I could get a shout out on your comic. Seeing as I made that EXACTLY worded joke on the first page of your comments section of your last comic :D

Idon'tcareanymore

Dec 29, 2011
Qage said:
Must be one of those fridges that's designed to help someone survive a nuclear blast. ;)

OT: Thanks, Grey. I really did need another good laugh after this week.

Reynaert

Jan 30, 2011
On display behind a window?

Reading all the comments, this feels like one of those "unlikely things to hear ..."-fragments from Mock the Week.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Sharon is gonna be so pissed. I think. I actually know very little about the dynamics between the coworkers beyond their relationships to Erin.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Weeeell... I can definitely see clitoral stimulation being easily compared to one of those QTEs where you have to rapidly jiggle the analogue stick back and forth.

Hey, come on now, there is no way I was only person thinking this.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Qage said:
Renegade-pizza said:
Qage said:
Maybe she modified it to include oxygen flow too.
She is clearly a lady of many talents.
Don't worry, a burn like that should whip that frostbite right back out of her! And the hypothermia. And the oxygen deficit. And the dehydration...

Side note: maybe I'm looking too deeply into a webcomic here but I like how the dude (what's his name again?) staunchly ignored naysayer Erin and was "rewarded" for it. Meanwhile Erin ended up half dead because she was too busy putting others down to look after herself. Life lessons kids!

xaszatm

That Voice in Your Head
Sep 4, 2010
Oh hey! Erin's doing a nice impression of a DC girlfriend. :p.

Gasbandit

Jun 14, 2012
Just to make sure I'm reading this right, the bruised and bloody Erin in the fridge thing is a green lantern reference, yes? I'm not sure I'm connecting all the dots. I mean... why is she in the fridge? She could have easily just been sitting at the kitchen table to make the brick joke continuation from last week. Is it supposed to be implied that somebody, possibly herself, beat Erin up and put her in his fridge for him to find?

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
with doritos and mountain dew?
with jiggle physics?
detailed reviews posted online?
played with by millions?