The Pickup Artist #2

Idon'tcareanymore

Dec 29, 2011
You know, I think they forgot a panel. You know the next one where Erin realizes that she's seen her friend naked and tries to blind herself like Oedipus Rex. That or starts laughing at it's size. Either way works.

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
I like me lassies like I like my artifacts. Radiating and vitality enhancing. Of course, to reach both, you must dare where angles fear to tread.

Or;

I like me lassies like I like my bloodsuckers. Joining me in a sanguine dance of life and death, at the end of which anything is possible.

Blimey, I've played alot of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. lately...

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
With more bang for your buck?

With over a hundred hours of grinding?

With tons of exploration?

Haru17

Mar 1, 2014
Pffhahaha yes! That punchline was in the comments last time, but the set up was brilliant.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I see Cory's self portraits are finding their way into the comics more...

Got a good ole belly laugh when I saw Trout in the fridge.

Captcha:

Gravy train.

It sure is, man.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Ouch! I just re-read the comic and realized he was getting out of bed and leaving a girl there.

"Full of quick time events?" Erin asks? Her judgement of the guy's stamina was a nasty sting!!!

Erin has no mercy, whatsoever. >.<

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Erin, what the hell is the matter with you? Is it really worth hypothermia just to torment this guy?

On a related note: AUGH!! MY EYES!!!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I love the notion that she has clearly been in there for quite a while. Not a random, cartoony "she just shows up in the fridge when he opens it". No, she followed him home, snuck in his house, and got into his fridge specifically so she could give him that one last quip as soon as he opened the door.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
If anything, God of War got it right: Sex is a bunch of quicktime events. It requires practice, precision and timing. You can't just go about mashing all the buttons whenever you want. That accomplishes nothing except you're done faster.

truckspond

Oct 26, 2013
Not sure if Erin did it for the joke or just because she was so desperate to see a guy naked. Either way I laughed

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
GamerMage said:
VanQ said:
"Likely to offend special snowflakes?"

Oh, come on! It's a woman in a refrigerator here!

[sub]Before I'm publicly executed I demand that it be at the gallows. In a pirate suit.[/sub]
You won't executed, calm down. You're avatar is cool, by the way. Where's it from? Also, Jesus, Erin! You stayed in his fridge for what was likely HOURS...all to make another joke. I'm not sure if that's dedication, stupidity, or mix of both.
It's from season 2 of Sword Art Online.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Gasbandit said:
Just to make sure I'm reading this right, the bruised and bloody Erin in the fridge thing is a green lantern reference, yes? I'm not sure I'm connecting all the dots. I mean... why is she in the fridge? She could have easily just been sitting at the kitchen table to make the brick joke continuation from last week. Is it supposed to be implied that somebody, possibly herself, beat Erin up and put her in his fridge for him to find?
>.> Some one beat up Erin? You must be new here ...

in all likelihood, those bruises are more likely the result of waiting in a freezer for a few hours.