The Pitt Launches to Bugs, Crashes on Xbox 360

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
thecaptainof said:
As it goes though, in my hundreds of hours of playing on both the 360 and PC versions, I've never seen the exclamation marks in Oblivion.
Of course not, they were yellow in Oblivion. I wish I was making this up. Why don't mods work for meeeeee?

gregatron08

Dec 3, 2008
Ummm do you guys know if this affects vanilla fallout 3 on 360 too? had some weird crashes and getting stuck in the ground since the download, and 2 complete playthroughs previously with not experiencing it so.... weird

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Well it seems to have been updated again... at least now I can get to the slaver camp without my xbox freezing...

But I have noticed a few wierd things happening in the wasteland... people floating or glitching into scenery, and Brotherhood Outcasts suddenly turning hostile on me for no reason. Could just be a coincidence...

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
needausername said:
notoriouslynx said:
needausername said:
At least the PS3 owners get something to laugh about.
Yeah, but they can just fix it up in a few days and we'll get it back. Plus we have the GTA4 DLC.
Fair enough you get the Fallout 3 DLC, but to be honest, I didn't like GTA IV, and so couldn't care less about which platform got the DLC for it...
Good, I'm not the only one.
I thought I was turning into a Sony fanboy because I haven't been too impressed with the F3 DLC overall and the GTA dlc was way overpriced. Though even they Operation Anchorage was (slightly) more exciting than the $10 Dogmeat armor I was expecting them to swindle with.

Then I realize, I never buy DLC anyway.