The Portal 2 E3 Demo Will Give You a Headache

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
Well the first Portal made me nauseous. I had to lie down just after beating it. I CANNOT wait for this game to grace my PS3 with its glory.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Every time I stumble on to these videos, I rewatch them!
They're just so awesome! Can't wait for Portal 2(hoep it's really, really long, like 20 hours +).

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
all the new mechanics are gunna make my brain 'splode. is there any chance that maybe they are adding TOO much?! i feel like this game was made for Stephen Hawking.

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
I don't like the Brit eyeball, but other than that.. this game looks epic. These videos gave me a geek chubby.

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
HG131 said:
Valve, PLEASE STOP IT!!! The game comes out next year and it's already hard enough to wait!
I was quite apathetic about this until now, I thought it'd just be a few more levels but...well... after the video...

SQUEEEEEE!

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
I never like the idea of getting worked up about a game, mainly because I often expect too much. But even these sniplets I've seen here make me want to have this game's babies (for science of course).

I'm really looking forward to it, and until then, well, I'll have delve a bit deeper into my quantum physics studies ;D

spiritslayr

Smart AI
Oct 25, 2008
To be fair, I have trouble explaining Portal 1 to people, particularly non-gamers. It's really hard to do unless you can show an object being thrown through a portal.

TheSorrow1145

Jun 27, 2010
Urgh76 said:
Hmm, a password..... 6 letters......

Hmm, Maybe it's

GlaDoS?!?!
AAAAAA *buzz* Oh hold on, that's not it.
AAAAAB *buzz* Oh hold on, did I already do B? You have a pen? Start writing these down.

Can tell Wheatley is gonna make that game so much more awesome. Can't forget GLaDOS, though.

I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
TheSorrow1145 said:
Dexiro said:
the antithesis said:
So Wheatly is the new Companion Cube?
Pretty sure he's just one character. There are supposedly tons of other personality cores that you talk to. I bet there'll be an evil one as a boss!
You mean besides GLaDOS?
Dunno, i can just imagine GLaDOS constructing robots out of the evil personality cores :p

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
GlaDOS is awesome. "Look, we've both said things that you're going to regret. You monster." :D :D

I hope they keep the pacing of the original, the way all the toys are introduced carefully so that you're never overwhelmed. Of course, this is Valve we're talking about. They're brilliant at doing that. (It's always impressive to listen to the developer commentaries and hear the sheer amount of time and thought they've put into something you usually don't notice -- and usually in order to make sure that you don't notice it.)