The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

the spud

May 2, 2011
I just played mario cart double dash. I have to take on donkey kong and mario at the same time. I vote that donkey kong gets in the middle.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
I'm sorry Isaac.
You're a nice guy and all, I just don't swing that way.

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
Bayonetta?
Okay...
EDIT: Wait, I just finished playing GTA IV lol...
Well I heard Niko's packing some heat.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Well, considering I was playing Pokemon Black last, and the main character is an underage boy, I would have to say no. For many, many reasons.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I did wonder why I made a female character in New Vegas for the fist time in 7 runs...
I guess I saw this thread coming. Come at me, Jennifer the courier.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Who is the protagonist of Final Fantasy (1)? I do have the White Mage in my party tho, so not all is lost.

The only problem is that I can't tell how old she is..... Actually I don't think I'd take the chance..

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Pyro on Team Fortress 2...

Well, for release I will finally discover if the Pyro is a he or a she(or a something bizarre in between)

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
No Ezio, I don't care how charming you are. I don't swing that way. Find a way to turn yourself into a woman and i'll consider it.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Noble six from Halo:Reach. Dammit why didn't I change the model from male to female. Sorry man, I think Kat is available.

Edit:Just noticed when I edit this the words "The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you." appears in big red letters. Very awkward.

But dammit he is such a fine looking spartan.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
*peers at Dyshana [http://i.imgur.com/06HVU.jpg]

... Thank you. I can die happily now.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Diablo2000 said:
Pyro on Team Fortress 2...

Well, for release I will finally discover if the Pyro is a he or a she(or a something bizarre in between)
N-n-ninja!

I just hope that we don't get any burning sensations from him/her...

locoartero

Jan 3, 2011
Alice; Madness Returns. I hope I get the adult "victorian england" one, because the girly one...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Wow, I'm glad now that I chose a female character in Fallout 3... and made her an attractive redhead... :p. Anyway, not too bad for me... though I was just about to play Higurashi no Naku Koro ni too, so if I'd done that first then it would be one of the multiple protagonists from that. Well, Rena is pretty damn cute... ;)