The protagonist of the last game you played wants too have sex with you.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
Lessee...Quake III Arena doesn't HAVE a protagonist, plus it wasn't working properly...
Spiral Knights is an MMO, so the community is collectively the protagonist, so that doesn't work...
Halo Reach, then. I get Noble Six...hope it's a female.
EDIT: Oh, what do I care. I'm bi.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Sam Fisher, (Splinter Cell) You're a good man and all, but, I see you already have a daughter.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Oh hey random gruff cowboy character, you're looking good toda. . . wait, why are you looking at me like that? Why are you in-buckling your pants?? Oh god no! ARRRUUUGGGHH!!!!!!!

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
Fallout New Vegas Energy/Speech Character Female? I don't play on PC and fallout doesn't have the best character models but i did a pretty good job with her so......NEH we'd be friends though and I'd ask for a few recharger pistols a suit of Remnants Power Armor Ranger Vet Armor and a several boxes of mentats.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
Look, protagonist of Strange Journey, you're vaguely handsome and all, but I prefer the opposite sex myself. If Pixie could get closer to my size, however...

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Well I was just playing as the chid version of Link in Ocarina of Time.
I'd have to say no, otherwise I'd go to jail.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of chernobiel and I opted to merge with C-Concience. So technocaly that would mean C-Conciences wants to have sex with me. That is the combined concience of 8 people, probably all male. I wonder how that goes. I'm up for all sorts of experiments, and if they use their bodies I might agree on it if I'm in an very adventerous mood. If they only use their mind(s), I'd be very very very scarred.
The other option is that it's just marked one who wants to have sex with me. hmmm, depends on my mood really. Like I said I'm up for experiments, but he is not really my type.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
The main character from Pokemon White >_>?

If I had to have sex with the pokemon it would be Boldore...
T_T